Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Looking for "RED PIRANHA"

BANNED
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question

I looked at the lacp meeting and there was no piranha in sight does anybody know where there is another place to look for one. I relly would like one alot thanks later
    JOe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if you know Ed Read from the meeting then you could ask him for one .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, did you see my tiny red dragon at the meeting fre8train?

BANNED
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question

I thought I looked all around at everything but I guess I was just too consumed with all the other plants and stuff. I was on the lookout for vft but there seemed to be everything but them that day. lots of ping and dews. Maby I was just overwhelmed. I wish I knew this Ed Read or some of the other people. The only cp enthusiests I know are from here and nobody goes by those names. Next time I am just going to wear a tag that says Fre8train that way when I see all the people from here they will all say hi. Where were yours at derosadude.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Joe, you were there? I didn't know! There were plenty of red pirahnas fresh out of tissue culture available. You didn't notice me, the guy with the name tag that said Larry? lol [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html312/non-cgi/emoticons/wink.gif[/img] If I knew you were there, I would've introduced you to all the other pft members that were there. So who were you?
    larry
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/bigflytrap/
    Save a tree, legalize cannabis.
    Be enlightened

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (fre8train @ Feb. 24 2004,22:15)]I thought I looked all around at everything but I guess I was just too consumed with all the other plants and stuff. I was on the lookout for vft but there seemed to be everything but them that day. lots of ping and dews. Maby I was just overwhelmed. I wish I knew this Ed Read or some of the other people. The only cp enthusiests I know are from here and nobody goes by those names. Next time I am just going to wear a tag that says Fre8train that way when I see all the people from here they will all say hi. Where were yours at derosadude.
    Now really isn't a time when most people want to show off their VFTs, :P they do not look good when they wake up in the morning.
    There is no item greater in value than life, for without life value would cease to exist.
    My Grow List

BANNED
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question

its hard to explain on what I look like I think I had a backwards hat on and thats what I look like I will put a picture in my profile and maby I can put a face to all the names. too bad its not for two more months.

BANNED
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question

you mean too early in spring I cant wake up good either, only the fake light gets to show off this early in the morning

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast