What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for non-carnivorous

Hello again,

I would like to expand my tropicals a little. I am looking for some anthurium, ginger, orchids or just about any other flowering plant. Root cuttings, seeds, bulbs or just about anything would be fine. If you have anything please PM or email and we can set up a trade. I will probably trade carnivorous, but have some nons available.

Thanks
Rose

Rose,
I have a orchid that I could trade you.
I have 3, and this 1 requires more humidity then I can give it. The new leaves are wrinkled because of this. I will send you a PM later tonight with the name of it and a picture.
Maybe we can make a trade.

i have some elephant ear bulbs, mandarin orange trees like i said before, and might have more stuff that im thinking off. I have been looking for nepenthes seedlings, nep cuttings, heliamphora some drosera and whatever you might have. lmk i probably have alot of tropical plant cuttings to trade also.

Hi Rose,

I have seed from Passiflora Edulis "Black Knight", Passiflora Edulis (yellow fruit) and Passiflora Mollissima aka Banana Passion fruit I would be happy to trade for CP seed.

Since I live in Canada, seed is the only thing I can really offer without needing a Phytosanitary certificate.

Cheers,
Sean

I have many quite a few orchids to trade.  I'm looking for interesting forms of Sarracenia species, especially of S. flava, S. leucophylla, and S. rubra, or cuttings or plants of intermediate-highland Nep species.  I haven't assembled an orchid trade list yet, but if you tell me what you're interested in or the conditions you can provide, I'll start with those.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]any other flowering plant

There is a most fascinating flowering tree called  Franklinia alatamaha ( i know, at first it doesnt sound fascinating, but theres a whole story behind it)

Look here- Historic Bartram's Garden - The Franklinia Story

Basicly its a small tree with blossoms that are unusual in opening in late summmer into early fall (how many other trees do that? not many, i tell you...) Click on the link and the links links to learn about the tree and its story.

Its a very rare beauty indeed.

Hi there,
If you are interested I have some nice epiphyllums(huge blooms, very brilliant), as well as many other epiphytic cacti, and tropicals as well as terrestrial cacti. Alot of my collection have blooms of some significance, except Rhipsalis which are just a beautiful hanging plant with tiny yellow or white blooms very prolific. Any interest? Let me know, I have anything cactus that could be wanted except lithops.

Joe

Back