What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey,
     I have several trades lined out, but since you can only store 10-20 messages in your pm folder they all got deleted
rock.gif
Anyways I think I had some sarracenia alata 'black x flava 'red' spoken for, several Nepenthes maxima cuttings, and a few sarracenia rubra ssp gulfensis. Now the question is, who got what
tounge.gif
please post here
smile.gif

I believe that the black and red and a max are going to me. Also your package went out today. I have to what a bit before sending the mulberries. The runners need to come up first.

Spec,
I think half your collection was supposed to come to me in return for a capensis seedling!
wink.gif
tounge.gif

Yopu aint serious david are you?
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Copper @ April 05 2004,4:51)]I believe that the black and red and a max are going to me.  Also your package went out today.  I have to what a bit before sending the mulberries.  The runners need to come up first.
thanks! Also, which addy did you send that to? The pacific grove one or the monterey one? Also, Please PM me your addy.

Schloaty,
Thats right! That rare capensis seedling that makes double petaled flowers! I'll have to send you your plants. 19, wasn't it?
tounge.gif
J/K
wow.gif

Double petalled flowers? I thought is was the seedlings from the one that ate the cat? You know, the one I got from Ozzy?
laugh.gif
wink.gif

Back