What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ive got some plants that i dont need:
several D. adelae

2 N. ventricosa 2 different colors....one has a reddish peristome and has lots of reddish spots, other one has a pale peristome and alot fewer spots(both plants have recieved equal light)

U. livida prolly able to get a couple quarter sized chunks out of my "colony"

interested in:
N. ampullaria, N. rafflesiana, N. bicalcarata
D. aliciae, D. slackii
U.subulata, U longifolia
will consider other plants
i can get pics of any of my plants if allowed some time.
pm me if you are interested.

Rattler

hello

I would love to trade. Do you I have D. aliciae, U.subulata and U longifolia. I could ship Monday if you wish. If you have photos I would love to see them if not don't worry about it. BTW where did you get them pm or email (jeremiahsplants@adelphia.net) me if you don't want to say? I would like both if possible but what ever.

thanks
-Jeremiah-

Jeremiah,
I would like to point out that Rattler said he was interested in alicaie, not that he had it....However, for the benefit of both of you, my alicaie is putting up a scape, so in a few weeks I should be innundated with seeds. That's what happened last time, anyway. So keep your eyes out for the post (if you don't find the plant beforehand)
smile.gif

they fairly easy to start from seed? btw i figured i would put some of that U. livida u sent me up for trade although it may wind up for just cost of shipping cause it has completly covered a 3.5 inch pot and needs to be thinned. what a great plant. thanks schloaty.

I am not sure what kind of typing spasm Jerimiah had, but I am thinking he has those and was saying he had them to trade.
I have some small plants I gt from petflytrap at therir last sale, and it appears IO have all N. rafflesiana. I would not min trading one for a ventricosa.

Regards,

Joe

im sorry but someone beat you to the ventricosa and they were shipped out today. no one has shown any interest in the livida or adelae but i guess most ppl who are interested in those have them
biggrin.gif
anyways im going to have to divide the livida soon and will prolly offer it for SASE's but i have lots going on right now and prolly wont get to it for a couple weeks.

Rattler

Back