~Brandon~ aka ~Carnivorkid~
    Member of SEPACPS
    My Growlist

I've got a magic window! elgecko's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've never tried Neps from seed, so I do not know what the germination rate typically is. I'm sure there are lots of deciding factors which can alter results also.
    Pyro you are kind enough to offer your extra seeds. From the original post it appeared to be a first come 1st serve give away. If I was late in responding, I lose out.
    Of coarse I say give 25 seeds, maybe you'll have extra for me then.

Whatever you decide, Thank for sharing with others.

My Grow List Updated 8/24/17

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think it comes down to if those at the top of the list are willing to accept less then 50 seed. I'd be happy with whatever seed you can spare.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would be happy with just five or so seeds, but I can only speak for myself of course!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think this forum and the people on it is known for its generosity, its willingness to share, even when it inconveniences yourself. I know I am 9th on the list and will probably end up getting some either way, but I believe that everybody (all 17+) should have a chance to grow these plants. Just because they weren't one of the first posters, doesn't mean they don't deserve to grow the plants just as much as the first 5.

My two cents.

SF

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well on my own last night I decided that the everybody gets some route was probably the way I would go, and consensus seems to be that way this morning. I sat down last night and divided the seed in to 18 roughly equal groups (I say roughly because I didn't really feel like getting out a loop and tweezers and counting out 18 groups one seed at a time, I am sure you all understand.) I did count one group of seed as I put them into their packet and the final count was 37. So in theory there are ~37 seed per pack. Some may have more some may have less.

I believe I have contacted all of you via PM with my address for SASE but if I have not please PM me ASAP.

And with that I close this topic
    'My love was science- specifically biology and, more specifically, when placed in a common jar, which of two organisms would devour the other.'

See You Space Cowboy

actagggcagtgatatcccattggtacatggcaaattagcctcatgat
    Hagerstown, Maryland

--
    actagggcagtgatatcccattggtacatggcaaattagcctcatgat

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123