What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sundew

i am looking for at least 4 year old sundew plants from a grower that knows what there doing and that can help me get started i am not looking for a hand out ill pay
thanks eddy

Our own company (PetFlyTrap.com) sells Sundews that are mature and should flower soon with proper care.  Anyways, I think that 4 year sundews are alot harder to care for then the younger ones, since their lifespan aren't as long as lets say for expample VFT's and Sarracenias.
(The trading section is not for advertising wants where money is involved)
wink.gif

hi all thanks for putting with me
sorry if i bug anyone i am a rush to get started and all my post seem to say buy not trade but i dont have anything to trade unless you would need a new cdr or key board see i work on computers
i also am looking for Butterwort same as above help
eddy

you dont need to be in such a rush. i started with my first Cp, a Nepenthes 'Miranda' back in October. now i have completly filled a 75 gal tank and have some plants sitting in a window while i build a larger grow chamber. i have 32 pots of plants with only 2 sets of which are the same species and only 3 have multiple species. most of these i got for just postage on this thread. also there is no need for looking for the "4 year old" sundews, most of the easy ones grow and mature quite quickly. be patient, watch the trading forum and youll soon have more plants than you have room for. good luck with your addiction.
tounge.gif

Rattler

wow...more plants than i have room for? that would a dream come true i sure would offer postage for them
thank you for your post i can see i am going to really enjoy this chat all the nice people eddy

BTW, how long is a life-span of a VFT? Actually, now that I think of it, I've never seen it anywhere...I thought they just keep dividing and producing bigger and bigger traps...
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Should be posting this in the VFT forum but since someone mentioned VFTs...
wink.gif

I think that they can live forever, their bulbs just keep splitting as time goes by. I've heard of 50+ yr old plants!

I have a packet of D.spatulata #1 seeds that I just harvested today that I`d send for sase.:)

I have some D.capensis flowers that are about ready to harvest (i think, any help as to when they are ready would be nice). When they are ready i would be willing to send a packet of them if you pm me your adress. No sase needed, i got them sent to me for free, so thats how i will send them to you. These plants are very easy to grow, and are near impossible to kill trust me.

Just pm me your adress and i will send out the seeds as soon as they are ready.

Ktulu

Back