What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mexi-pings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyro

N=R* fs fp ne fl fi fc L
Well I went a bit nuts a couple months ago and made WAY too many cuttings. So I am offering up my spares for the dirt cheap shipping cost of $1 (60 cents for the first class stamp and 40 cents for the padded envelope.)

I have about 1.5 dozen all told, mostly Yucca Do plants 1713 and 1717 but a few 1714 and 'Enigma' (aka 1715) with a couple other oddballs here and there.

For the sake of my own sanity I will do it this way. I am going to post my address here. If you want some of these guys then post here so I can keep track and then send me $1, your address and a note that it is for the Pings and I'll send them out to you. You are welcom to add a request list but I can not guarantee selection.

After 18 replies here the offer ends (if I find any extra plants I'll let it be know.) Please do NOT send me a PM as I don't have time to wade through all the messages this will generate.

Here is my addy:

T. Wyman
4063 Indian Lakes Circle
Stone Mountain GA 30083

ReadySetGo

PM'ed ya! Sorry about the pm, need to comprehend the message before acting. I would take 1713, 1717, 1714 and 'Enigma' (aka 1715) if available. Sending $1.00 today.

Richard Myers
4563 S Jamestown Ave
Tulsa, OK 74135

ra_myers@yahoo.com

Rick

I'm interested, and will send out an envelope! Thanks for the offer!

I'd be delighted to try any of those plants. Thanks for offering.

Thank you Travis! I would especially love an 'Enigma' (1715)...and any of the others would be appreciated! I'll get an envelope off to you.

Rattler..."read and heed"...Travis specifically asked NOT to be PMed. You need to post here.

Travis,

I will send out the money today.  I thank you for the last batch.  I would take anything you want to be rid of, especially the oddballs.

Thanks,
Rose

Hello

I would love anything you can spare.

I will send the money out today.

thanks
-Jeremiah-

I would like some! Just any type would be fine.

I'll send the dollar today

I'll send a dollar out today.. if you still have room in the offer

I would love one - will send my dollar shortly. I'm just south of you in Florida, so the little fellas won't have too far to travel.
Thanks, John

sorry PAK if you saw what im dealing with here at work today you would understand...........my apologies to Pyro.

Rattler

Hi,if you have any left,I would be happy to send you a $1 for some.Let me know.

Thanks,Jerry

I would like some also, if you have any to spare; pm if you do! I also live in Florida so it wont be too long to ship either. I'll send the dollar, if there are any left. Thanks!

I'd like to add some pings to my collection. one dollar going out ASAP.

Chris

Hi Pyro,

I'll send money your way this monday.

thanks
MadAboutCPs

Just put it in the mailbox...Kind of odd walking out to the Mail box and putting something in it at 3:37 am eh?

Edit: Durr..here's my Address back

Kirby
535 Bliss ct
San Jose CA 95136

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back