Likes Likes:  0

Thread: D. capensis typical seeds for sase

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arrow

Hey all,

My the first two flower pods on my D. capensis dropped their seeds today so i should have a ton of them soon. I am offering them for sase, or if you really want to you can offer me a trade, but you dont have to. They arnt all ready right now, so pm if you are interested and i will pm you my address.

Ktulu
    "We're terrible animals. I think that the Earth's immune system is trying to get rid of us, as well it should." - Kurt Vonnegut

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PMed you and threw in some questions while I was at it [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img]
    Spam, sausage, spam, spam, bacon and spam, Spam, spam, sausage, spam, egg, bacon and spam, Spam spam, spam, spam, tomato and spam...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    good news everybody, i cliped the flower stalk today and have gotten the seeds out of the flowers, bad news is some of the flowers appear to be empty? i have enough seed for those of you who have already pmed me, but i dont think i have enough for anymore, so as of right now this offer is closed.

ktulu
    "We're terrible animals. I think that the Earth's immune system is trying to get rid of us, as well it should." - Kurt Vonnegut