What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who sent me the

Here:
ise%20de%20france%201.jpg

zoom%20ise%20de%20france.jpg

Thanks for the pics schloaty. I await for my plant to form large pitcher.

How much humidity do you guys give it?

Also, make sure that the plant is labelled N. 'Ile de France'.

Emesis, mine lives open air in my living room. We've had a great, humid summer here, and I'd guess the humidity has been 50-80% most of the time. Here it is, opened up:
f16419ce.jpg

Capslock

Emensis, mine came from Snowy Falcon labelled as 'Ile de France,' and I have no reason to question it so far.
My plant is growing in very high humidity right now, and lowland conditions, for lack of anywhere else to put it. Seems to like it so far!

mine from Snowy is growing like a weed in the warm quite humid conditions, probably 80-85% i have it in. the first pitcher opened up last weekend. it looks almost identical to yours schoalty but not as much speckling on the pitcher and not as much striping on the peristrome, probably due to it being shaded by another pot.

Rattler

Capslock, that red pitcher looks very good.

What is the temperature the plants are getting?

I'm glad that the cuttings I sent out to Snowy are doing well. Can't wait for my plants to pitcher.

Back