Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Free nepenthes for 5 beginners

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok everybody,

If you are a beginer and you have a few more then 5 plants, go ahead and PM me your story. I just don't think some of you that PM'ed me are geting it. You have to tell me the story so I can share it with the group!

You can't just write "one time I fel off my bike and was real embarrassed". Why were you emarrassed, what were the details. TELL THE STORY! Come on people put more then two minutes in to this! These are nice plants and I want it to be FUN!

Steve
    Steve L
    "I'm Lucky enough to get paid to do this!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    YEAH!!!! We want all the sordid details, heh heh. We want JUICE! Inquiring minds want to know.....
    "Grow More, Share More"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arrow

So does Copper... [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/blues.gif[/img]
    Restore our biosphere, create a new culture of kindness.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i live in the uk can you still send them to me i am new i have 3 cps only i have 1typical vft 1 d.alicia and 1 s.pupurea ssp venosa if it is ok to ship to the uk then ill tell you my most emmbarissing thing
    if i live for tommorow there will never be an eventfull day so go on break a leg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry Tree, These are in potting mix, so I can only do US addresses.

Steve
    Steve L
    "I'm Lucky enough to get paid to do this!"

BANNED
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has anybody stepped up yet? I know I'm out, as i just got a 4' long ventrata, and a truncata with 18" pitchers today!!!!!! ! I'm so happy (pics coming soon) !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know, if I were you guys I would be spitting out my personal story in hopes that Steve will rekax the "Five Plant Catcheroo" clause. Now, if I told my story, I would win HANDS DOWN. Sadly, the tale is not repeatable in polite company where small pitchers have ears.....so I ain't a gonna do that. C'mon you bunch of needy Nepenthaholics, give! Let us blush with you as you admire your new plant!
    "Grow More, Share More"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK, I have tons of neps, but I'll kick it off. This isn't Ozzy level material by any means.

I invited the parents, and a bunch of old family friends over for a housewarming party when I bought my new house. I decided to barbecue up some fish on the grill. I got all kinds of good stuff for salads, a rice dish, and lots of really nice fish. So, they come over and everything is great, and it's time to cook the fish. I fired up the 'cue and started cooking up the fish. The flames started licking up into them, and so I grabbed my spray bottle and doused them a bit. A second later, the same thing happened, and again, I sprayed it down. Finally, it happened again, and I thought, something isn't quite right here. It's not burning quite normally. It was then that I realized that it was some sort of Windex stuff, not water, that I had been spraying on the fish. Doh! I managed to destroy the entire main course. Everyone had a good laugh and we went out to a local restaurant for dinner. Of course, they enjoy recounting that story over, and over, and over....

Capslock
    Malo Periculosam Libertatem Quam Quietum Servitium

My photos are copyright-free and public domain

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast