What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Attn david in brooklyn(this is pondboys mom)urgent

I'll be praying for him, Dew. The Lord's grace will be upon him as many of us are praying all over the world.

Sorry to hear about that, best wishes from me and i hope he has a speedy recovery

ouch...yes, CIndy is right - many of us are.

My deepest sympathies,
Jason

The doctors can't do anything more? Well I suppose all we've to do now is wait...and pray.

Oh no...........
smile_h_32.gif

Ill be thinking of him.
smile.gif

Dino
smile_m_32.gif

P.S
That card should arrive later this week or early next week!
smile_m_32.gif

i hope he gets well soon

lucky hes not in england the hospitals here are attrotious

is he getting better

I wish you a speedy recovery Pond Boy.

cheers.............Solaris
smile_m_32.gif
smile_m_32.gif
smile_m_32.gif

I wish you the best too Pond Boy (and Pond Boy's mom).

we wish lot of health from Israel too
Ar4ie

Well I hope since you know the source of the infection that means it can be treated and he will begin to improve. I hope you found that laptop for him too. It is VERY boring to lay around not feeling good.

Best wishes from VA to Pond Boy!

Noah is in the thoughts of lots CPers at the UK-based Forum CPUK, where he is also an active member. I wouldn't normally post a link to CPUK, where I'm a moderator, on TF, but in this case, I will. The thread contains good wishes and hopes from his friends on the other side of the Pond and from further a field.

Get Well Soon Pondboy Thread

Take care Pondboy and come back soon.

Vic

Vic, thank you very much. he just told me of the most generous gift you all had pooled together for him, and I was wondering how to get over there and express his gratitude.

Noah had begun difficulties with breathing and of course the continual sharp pain in his chest increased with breaths. He is waking up with the sheets saturated due to night sweats. he has a temp of 104. Apparently the infection has settled into his lungs. They have several bags of antibiotics hung now.

We really do appreciate all the kind words and thoughts. What a great bunch of people CP enthusiasts are! I had no idea. *sniffle*

Hi Pond Boy's Mom

The CP community is a VERY close one!  We are all one...and for one another through good times and bad.   Doesn't matter about gender, age, race, religion or location...we are all the same plant loving nuts.  
smile.gif
 Its a tight bond.

There are more good wishes and prayers going Noah's way than you can shake a stick at!  He is in everyone's thoughts.  We are all pulling for him...so how can he lose with hundreds of CPs buddies reaching out to him!

Thanks for the continued updates...we all look for this.

Suzanne
p.s. I recently had a temp of almost 104 so I know how bad that is. UGH. I really feel for him...

ARG! 104? Man, we're really rooting for him (he'd appreciate that pun, I think). You tell him I told him to get better...or else!

I never knew him but he must have been a good guy to have the whole forum worried about him. Hope he gets better soon.

Oh no..........
smile_h_32.gif
One thing after another with his ilness, Im so sorry Dew.
smile_h_32.gif

I hope he gets well soon.
smile.gif

Dino
smile_m_32.gif

P.S
The cards that I have sent should arrive today or early next week.
smile_m_32.gif

due to the infection of the pic line they had to remove it and now have no means of getting him nutrition (iv does not cut it) so they will do surgery early in the week to place a jejunal feeding tube into his small intestine.

I hope the surgery goes well.
Good luck!
Andrew

Oh no.........
smile_h_32.gif
I hope the operation goes well.
Dino
smile_m_32.gif

or; the surgery better go well else there'll be a cper riot in some hospital.
smile_m_32.gif

104 degrees? *sizzle* ouch...

Again, tell pondboy (aka noah) take care from all 'o us

My son had a gastric tube placed when he was a baby (similar to a jejunum tube) because of being born with a cleft palate & not being able to manage any kind of nipple (real or artificial).  It went very well for him & we managed it for over a year until he was big enough to get the palate repaired.  That was Jonathan, he is now 17 years old.  It should go even better for Noah since he probably won't want to play with it...
biggrin.gif

Back