What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Attn david in brooklyn(this is pondboys mom)urgent

Well I`m only feeling better as far as the surgery wounds, they dont hurt unless I like press on them or something.

Hey Noah, glad you're doing better than you were. Must have been boring before you got to a computer. Get well soon. If it makes you feel any better, the seeds you sent me a while back are doin' great. Most of them have already germinated.

Edit= Wow! 101 posts for you in this topic. We're all rooting for you!

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]they dont hurt unless I like press on them or something.

So don't press on them!
smile_n_32.gif

Here's some motivation to heal up and go home: I have something for you, but you can't have it until you're better.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (horticulturist @ Aug. 09 2004,2:30)]Hey Noah, glad you're doing better than you were. Must have been boring before you got to a computer. Get well soon. If it makes you feel any better, the seeds you sent me a while back are doin' great. Most of them have already germinated.

Which seeds have sprouted?

lol Dave! Good idea...maybe we should all tempt Noah with surprises that he can have only after he's home! heehee It would be good incentive to suck up all those delicious NUTRIENTS.
biggrin.gif

Hi Noah.it's good to hear from you.I hope you get better soon so you can go home.Take care.

Jerry

Glad you are able to give us an update yourself. Must be nice to get on the internet again.
Hope you heal up quickly.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (pond boy @ Aug. 09 2004,1:09)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Starman @ July 24 2004,3:29)]Oh no..........
smile_h_32.gif
 One thing after another with his ilness, Im so sorry Dew.
smile_h_32.gif

I hope he gets well soon.
smile.gif

Dino
smile_m_32.gif

P.S
The cards that I have sent should arrive today or early next week.
smile_m_32.gif
Are you the guy who sent the card that said "feeling iffy?" if so I got it if not I didn`t.
Feeling iffy? Nope, I didnt send that card. Oh for god sake, stupid pot man.
smile_h_32.gif
I cant even send a card to someone.

Well I guess I didn`t get the card from you then:(

109 posts, AND 2790 views to this topic. Not to mention the other ones floating around. Bet you didn't know you were so popular!
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (pond boy @ Aug. 09 2004,2:59)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (horticulturist @ Aug. 09 2004,2:30)]Hey Noah, glad you're doing better than you were. Must have been boring before you got to a computer. Get well soon. If it makes you feel any better, the seeds you sent me a while back are doin' great. Most of them have already germinated.

Which seeds have sprouted?
D. spatulata, D.spatulata "fraser island", and U. subulata. That's all of them that you sent me, and they all sprouted.

Wow cool! Congrats how big are they what does the utrics look like when they sprout?

The sundews look like little pieces of grass with tiny leaves on top. The utrics are still so small I can barely see them. They look like a little green dot.

Been rather sick today threw up like 4 or 5 times and my J tube site feels kinda sore too. But I gained some wheight! Now I weigh 124lbs:)

Sounds like slow progress.

Back