What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Nepenthes Ventricosa "Red Form" for trade that just might be two or more plants, either that or has basal shoots. It is in a 3 or 4" pot and is pitchering in color now. It is not a large plant, but grows pitchers at a rapid rate getting bigger than 1" now.

I also, have a Nepenthes Sanguinea that has formed atleast two basal shoots and the pitchers are getting larger and larger. It is possible though, it's not a pure Sanguinea as it shows some coloration that I haven't seen in most pure Sanguinea. It's not just one solid color when it comes to pitchering. It is as well in a 3 or 4" pot, however, much older than that of the Nepenthes Ventricosa.

I am looking for any Nepenthes, except...

Nepenthes x "Judith Finn"
Nepenthes Truncata (unless 'Pasian' Highland)
Nepenthes Rafflesiana
Nepenthes Ampullaria
Nepenthes Sanguinea
Nepenthes Ventricosa

So offer away via PM, AIM at 'x i rule you', e-mail or post. Thanks and hope to hear from someone soon.

If any of you do choose to trade with me, I will throw in some pygmy drosera (nitidula x puchella) into each pot for you, flowering at this time. They will be shipped pre-potted, as well. If you trade for both, you will recieve the pygmy drosera in each pot or an individual pot if you prefer. Thank you and hope to hear from someone soon.

Hey I would gladly trade something for your N. amp. 'tayeve'

Joe

LoL, How did you know I had a 'Tayeve' and what are you willing to trade?

I looked at UK. I am looking for 'tayeve's' of any Neps.
I'll PM you.

Joe

Alright well, I'll talk to you about via PM and what-not. How about the rest of you? Any of you interested in these Nepenthes and Pygmy Drosera?

Someone can lock and pull this thread, as I have started seperate threads for each plant and it has gotten off-topic about the plants that are mentioned. It would be appreciated as I don't want to seem repetitive. Thanks.

Locked as requested. Thanks for playing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back