What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nepenthes seed giveaway!

i will take any thats left . if you have lowii ill take it.

pm sent....

Interested in seed for sase if any are left.

Okay guys.  Trades are no longer being accepted.  This worked out perfectly!  Every one has gotten what they wanted. Also, I didn't turn now a single trade offer (except for international)    So, here is the list of who I have for what.  Let me know if it is wrong.  (It isn't  
smile_m_32.gif
)

N. fusca   - 6 packs
Trade:
1 – peter  
2- schloaty  
1-Kirkscoastalcarnivores
1-  jrpower
SASE:   1 available
1- icedragon

N. mirabillis   -8 packs (1 of 25 seeds)
Trade:
1- peter  
1- (pack of 25) schloaty  
2-Kirkscoastalcarnivores
SASE:  4 available
1-sarracenia0
1-cool85k5
1- jaje61
1- Rattler_mt

N. lowii   -9 packs   (1 of 25 seeds)
Trade:
1- Peter  
1- (24 pack)-  ytk    
1-  Kirkscoastalcarnivores
SASE:   6 available
1-leafedwellsofwater
1-voodoolizard
1- carnivorkid
1-eyedocbob
1- cool85k5 << eddited
1- jaje61 << eddited

ALSO, I have 1 lowii seed pack left.  Next person to post can have one.  (I'll add it to your already comming SASE)  Or, if you haven't gotten one out you can send a SASE for it still.  
All those above that are under the "SASE" section need to send SASE view this:
what is a SASE?  to make sure you send what needs to be sent.   Send to:
Andrew Beauchamp
765 W. Limberlost Dr. #29
Tucson, Az 85705

Thanks all for playing!   Oh, and for that last pack of lowii seeds...   READY?   GOO!!!
Andrew

I'll take a pack of N.lowii if it's left.

Jerry

Okay Jerry, above list has been noted.
ONE MORE PACK PEOPLE!
Make sure to get those SASEs out right away. You want to get these seed in the ground as quickly as possible from what I hear.
Andrew

If you STILL have an N. lowii pack left, I'd love to try a highland for a change.
John

jaje61 It's yours!! I'll add it to your other when the envolope comes in.

That's all the seeds folks. Get your SASEs out. And those of you that traded me, yours should go out tommorow or thursday.
THANKS!!
Andrew

lol, i'm the only N. fusca sase.... Thanks!
smile_n_32.gif

N. fusca - Mt. Kinabalu? Strange why I didn't see any when I went there this summer, I remember seeing somewhere there that there is this variety still present. Or maybe it was on the higher altitudes, the only ones I got to see were N. tentacula and N. villosa, no N.rajahs, too bad. Really big pitchers though, sopme were almost a foot long!
smile_k_ani_32.gif

OUT IN THE MAIL TODAY (ALL TRADES):

David S.
Kathy E.
Peter P.
Kirk S.
John P

Thanks,
Andrew

Hi,

I would like some N. lowii Mt. Trusmadi seed if they don't go in trade.

Thanks,

Phil

[b said:
Quote[/b] (d2leo @ July 14 2004,1:53)]Hi,

I would like some N. lowii  Mt. Trusmadi seed if they don't go in trade.

Thanks,

Phil
Hello, as said in previous posts... All seeds are gone, sorry. Perhaps next time.
smile.gif

Andrew

Okay, I have received the first SASE of this offer. I had a secrete contest going. The first SASE to get to me go 16 count seed packs rather than 12. It's only 4 more of each kind, but if you're so interested that you get the SASE out right away, you deserve a few extra.
smile.gif
Who was it? A guy from Florida... jaje61 yayyy!!! hehe. so John, you are getting 16 pack of mirabillis and a 16 pack of lowii. It went out in today's mail.
Thanks!
Andrew

Doh! Never mind...

Hi Nick.  Sorry.   All packets of everything are gone.
Andrew

Edit: Hehe... SASE offers are difficult. Do you post first and hope you get one? Or do you read them all to make sure the post is still open and risk loosing that last packet...
smile_n_32.gif

Andrew

Yeah, I posted before I noticed there was more than one page of replies. Kinda typed fast to get in on the deal. If you notice my edit... I saw that they were gone just as you were pointing out the obvious to me...

Thanks
smile.gif

Back