What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nepenthes seed giveaway!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (adnedarn @ July 17 2004,10:47)]Who was it?  A guy from Florida...   jaje61  yayyy!!!  hehe.   so John, you are getting 16 pack of mirabillis and a 16 pack of lowii.  It went out in today's mail.
WoooHooo!  
smile.gif

Thanks Andrew!  I wanted to send it off before I forgot, and also while the seeds are still as viable as possible.  I can hardly wait to sow them now...!
John

Yup, thats one of my purpurea that Ozzy gave me last season.

Attention, rattler_mt and cool85k5. Your seeds go out Monday.
Thanks,
Andrew

Kirk glad they made it... I am not sure how although...
I received some of them back today that I sent out in the first shipment, they wanted another stamp due to me putting bubble wrap around the seeds. So, I added the stamp and handed them right back to the mail lady. Sorry about that. The others that I get will not get the bubble wrap. They should still get there fine though. I'm just a over cautious person.
smile.gif
Sorry about that to those that get their seed a little late.
Andrew

Yeah, they charge extra for Hand Cancel shipments... I've found out that if the seeds are on the VERY bottom of the envolope they have a less likely chance of getting smushed, ususally the top middle and below is the area most likely to be smushed.

Thanks for the tip Peter...
Going out today is voodoolizard, eyedocbob, and Icedragon.
A special thanks to Icedragon for the mystry Drosera seed.
smile.gif

Andrew

Andrew,
My seeds arrived today already! They are in great condition - Thanks for the extra care in packing! Hopefully I will give them a good home. Thanks again,
John

Ah, got my seeds! I hope those seeds do good for you maybe you can help me crack the case on what they are =P

Great news my little seeds are slowly opening up and turning into little sproutlings!Yay

The seed came friday,thanks.:)

Jerry

A couple of the seeds of N.lowii and fusca from the same original source as Adnedarn's have started to germinate. These were sown 7/7/04, three weeks to germinate. These seeds were between 3-4 months old.

I will be glad to have at least one make it.LOL.Glad to hear they germinated.

Jerry

[b said:
Quote[/b] (cool85k5 @ July 28 2004,9:11)]I will be glad to have at least one make it.LOL.Glad to hear they germinated.
                                  Jerry

Me too!  
smile_l_32.gif

Hey, did I sow them correctly:  just lay them on the surface, not buried, right?

Sometimes I make stupid assumptions, so I'm just checking...

Got a SASE from Brandon today.  I need to know who this is so I can plance the right seed in the package.  Those of you that have not sent yet, get them out!   I will place the unclaimed seed back up soon..  If there is a problem with getting a SASE to me let me know.
Andrew

EDIT: found it... carnivorkid... It will go out tommorow.

Thats what I did,just put them on the surface.Hope for the best
smile.gif

Jerry

Any more seeds left? I've never really had a nepenthes before but I've been reading about them a lot. I'd like to give them a try. If there are any seeds left I'd be happy to have some.

EDIT - Oops! nevermind I jsut now read that you have run out. Oh well, I'll try for the next SASE.

Back