What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tarantulas spiderlings for nepenthes!

What better combination hobby and how more exotic can you get than to keep Nepenthes AND Tarantula spiders!

Join the hottest pet-keeping craze of the last decade. Tarantulas are colorful, fascinating and easy to keep that costs you pennies a month generally.

I can help you get started like I have with several other carnivorous plant keepers by trading captive-born tarantula spiderlings for any of your Nepenthes.

Check out my site: www.tarantulaspiders.com
Especially: www.tarantulaspiders.com/pages/educational.htm

Email me if interested in trading directly at: sales@tarantulaspiders.com

Thank you.

Todd
www.tarantulaspiders.com

colourful Tarantulas? Multicolour...
laugh.gif

Just don't put them 2gether in a terrarium, they'll eat each other. Or maybe it could be fun spectating, bit like a nice guy fight but plants vs animals for their place in nature, the biggest battle of the century, hoho...
smile_n_32.gif

are you trading spiders to feed to nepenthes, or are you trading spiders in exchange for nepenthes?

in exchange for Neps. These are a bit pricey to feed to anything. I have made a couple trades with him. Very good business, and responded daily to ?s They are tarantulas.

Joe

I doubt most nep pitchers would be able to accomodate a fully grown tarantulas.
laugh.gif

Back