What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ok, the seeds were set earlier then I thought, these are crosses between my T and forked form so I don't know what the babies will look like for sure.  So far two buds have split open and I must have thousands of seeds so far...  So everyone who is interested will eventually get seeds.  Everyone who is interested POST HERE and not PM and I will PM you guys my email address for the SASE.
I would have had much more seeds if I found out that these guys can't self pollinate earlier...
Oh yeah, I also have a spare packet of D. Capensis "Narrow Form", D. Spatulata, and D. Nidiformis

I would like some seeds please....I used to grow a few years ago until my life got in the way, but Im ready to start up again =) Anything would be nice, especially variety.

Brian

That's interresting!

I think you can name it if it's sucCessful! I think you should keep and grow the babies... and name it!

i would like a packet of that D. binata if you are still giving the seeds away!
also a pack of Nidiformis
, thanks

EDITED---- hey can i have both the kinds of seeds of your hybrid?
the D. Binita t form FM x forked form Male and the
D. Binita Forked form FM x T form Male
plus the nidiformis i asked for earlier?

thanks alot!!!

EDIT END ----

I would love a pack of D. Spatulata if some is available.

I would be really interested to see your hybrid.

Me me me! I have not asked anything for so long now...or maybe is because I was busy...
biggrin.gif

You will surely be repayed in the future, my regards to you sir!
smilie4.gif

So no one's made that hybrid b4? That's interesting...whadaya gonna name it?

Can anyone show me what a nidiformis looks like. Is it like filiformis, that's the only one I've come across, and I've always wanted to see.

The first batch going out is going to be the T form as the FM, and the forked form as the Male. I will label all the seeds so there is no confusion.

Ok, just send your SASE's to
Peter Pham
30184 Sterling Drive
Novi, MI 48377

Are there any seeds left?  I would like some, please.

Great, then I will send a SASE for the two below:
D. Binita t form FM x forked form Male (All seeds with this are labeled #1) -?
D. Binita Forked form FM x T form Male (All seeds with this are labeled #2) -?

thanks, dude
rick

Yes, I have plenty left I will post when the seeds are gone
BTW- I misplaced the D. Capensis seeds...  sorry

Here is the list of seeds available-
D. Binita t form FM x forked form Male  (All seeds with this are labeled #1) -?
D. Spatulata - 1 pack left
D. Nidiformis - 1 pack left

Hello, I was the first to repsond...but i never stated what I wanted....I'd like the following:

D. Binita t form FM x forked form Male (All seeds with this are labeled #1) -?
D. Spatulata -
D. Nidiformis

:p

Brian
....sending SASE

I don't know when the #2 seeds are going to be ripe, so indicate what seeds you want with what and your forum name when sending SASE's

Thanks

I would love binata of either(or both, lol). Sounds fun to me.

Joe

Could you post a picture, or link to a picture of the binata? I'd like to see what it looks like before I request one.

Hi there,

I would like a packet of
D. Nidiformis
and your D.binata x's

If you have any left thanks,

Phil

What is going on with me, I too didn't state what I wanted. I would like either, or both of the binatas if possible? Thanks a lot.

Jason

Ok, as of right now I have a total of ten replies. I'm going to temporaraly hold off the offer to make sure I have enough seeds to go around. After that I will let you guys know how many more packets I have available.

Thanks,
Peter

wow I didnt notice untill you put up your address but you are a michigan native like myself. I am from Battle Creek though. I will be sending a SASE thanks again.

Back