What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Okay, this is how it will work this time.  First, I will not send out packages until after my vacation, which will run from 08/08 to 08/15.  I will not sent out before that for two reason. 1 - My kids will get a vacation in there some where.  The one from 08/08 to 08/15 is for my husband and I.  First time we have gone anywhere alone since the children were born! and first real trip since we have been married (20 years).
2 - It gives the money for the postage time to get here.  I will not send packages out that are just for postage until the postage arrives.  That way I hope to avoid my own confusion.  Please send a list in the package, containing your real name + address, your user name here and the specific plants you wanted.  If you pay by paypal please list the same information. Trades will come first and do not need to send postage of course.

PLANTS
DROSERA
admirabilis
admirabilis “Palmiet River, RSA"   (both thanks to Seandew)
burmannii ‘beerwah’                  (Thanks to Tamlin)
filiformis ssp filiformis                (Tamlin again)
hartmeyerorum                        (Thanks to Forbes)
aliciae
intermedia "North Carolina"         (Thanks to Noah) (2 large + several smaller)
madagacariensis “bostwana”      (another bunch)

Pings
John Rizza (2)  

Those that I have already told that they will be getting these will get them sooner and need not send postage.

First come first serve.  Please be patient for the plants arrival.  Remember I will not start sending them for a month.  I am sure I will have several to send so it may be a few weeks later that they all get to their destination.

Thanks
Rose

Nobody wants any? Hmmm.

Oh, No, I can not send the plants out of country. Sorry.

well ill bite......im interested in madagacariensis “bostwana” and aliciae. my Bostwana seeds didnt germinate for some reason. i checked out your growlist and i have nothing for trade that you dont already have, so if you would be willing to part with them for cost of shipping im interested.

Rattler

I am willing. I have several hundred seedlings.

im interested
smile_n_32.gif
i just didnt get a chance to post i seen it come on this morning.
smile_m_32.gif
Im looking for some varities thats not on my current growlist and whatever you are willing to send is up to you. Ill pm you

I'd like to send postage for any of the following admirabilis, admirabilis “Palmiet River, RSA", burmannii ‘beerwah’, or filiformis ssp filiformis.

Chris

Back