What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for- salvia divinorum

Clint

Stay chooned in for more!
i'm looking for plants, seeds, or cutting from the plant salvia divinorum. not many people grow this plant, so i'm really hoping someone here will have some.

pm me what you want in exchange and i'll see if i have it.

i used to grow this plant :p It died on me years ago tho...theres a place in toronto that sells them online....the name was "Salvia North" or something similar...just curious are you planning to smoke it :p the price was something like $15 for two plants..another copany that sells plants is Richters....you can find them online also and located in ontario. and you probably won't find seeds, this plant rarely produces seeds, and I believe I read something saying that theres actually only about 2 different plants with different genetic codes, every other plant has been cloned off these two....i might be wrong.

i want to grow it because i appreciate the history.

it's too bad because i live in america and not canada... oh well.

I have seen it for sale many times in US. Just run a search under ethno-botanicals or shaman plants. You'll find it no problem.

Joe

put won't it look suspicious coming in the mail? or do they put it in an unmarked package? i don't want it to smoke, i just think it's a cool plant, the way tamlin was looking for the mandrake plant awhile ago.

Back