What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In the spirit of giving....

These are from my monsterously large D. venusta "Coccicaulis". The photo is of juvenille plants at approx. 6 months age, grown outdoors in full sun.

SASE to:

William Dawnstar
42 East Oneida Street
Oswego, New York 13126

Drosera_venusta_coccicaulis_4.sized.jpg

Is this first come first get? Sending envelope today! Your great Tamlin!

I'd like to send a SASE
smile.gif
I've got some real sowing ahead of me..

Save some for me! i'd love to try D. venusta!

I would be interested too!

Those look awesome. Sign me up for a SASE.
biggrin.gif

I am interested if you still have any available.
Thanks!

I have not had that in a long time. I would love some if you have any to spare.

Cheers,

Joe

PS Are you growing them in an enclosure, just in a tray, ect?

You're the man, Tamlin! Thanks for doing this!

Capslock

I want one!! I want one!!

He didn't say how many packets he has so I would happily presume (in my desire for seeds), that he has tons of them. Bow to Tamlin!

if there are more i will be happy to take or trade.
smile.gif

SASE has been sent. Look for the letter from North Las Vegas.
smile.gif

I'd love to have some! Currently the only seeds I have right now are a few spatulata seeds waiting to germinate. I'm writing the envelope now.

Hum, is it possible that I have some too please? These really look fantastic!

Greetings from South Africa Tamlin,

If you are willing to ship to South Africa,keep a packet of seed out, and can wait 2 weeks for an SASE with an IRC, i'd love some of those seed.

smile.gif
Johan

As always with my giveaways, I depend on those SASES to let me know what I have promised to send, even if I have said in PM's or emails that I would send seed. There are just too many requests for me to hold in my head, to many names and nicks.

Errmmm...I guess I should've included a small letter with mine explaining what seed I was getting. My bad. :\

Look for the letter addressed to Jerrad Hermann from North Las Vegas. Hope that clears up any confusion you might have.
smile.gif

Back