What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In the spirit of giving....

aww man i didn't include a letter, I PM'ed you my address so you can match it with the envelope i sent
biggrin.gif

I'll take a packet if you still have some. Your SASE is in the mail. By the way, I hope your back gets better soon.

Got my seeds today, thank you.

Been roughly a week and a half since I sent mine out. Does it normally take this amount of time, or did mine get lost?

*paranoia ensues*

For all I know it takes that or longer internationally, so yours could still be travelling.
smile.gif

...I mean from Tamlin's place back to yours...

Well, its not international, just interstate. ;)

My bad back has put me a little behind guys, so please be patient. I should make it to the post office today if all goes well.

Cripes! I forgot to send you a SASE! If I am out , I am out. Let me know. I should probably send one anyway for future use, lol.

Cheers,

Joe

The seeds are running low Joe, but you're in. That's about it for this species for this season. Stay tuned for the next giveaway coming up soon. I sent out some seeds today to anyone I have reveived a SASE from. For SASE's in transit still, don't worry, I have you covered.

No rush Tamlin, its just that its my first SASE here so I'm a bit nervous. Pardon my paranoia.
smile.gif

I got my seeds today!! Thank you thank you thank you thank you! I put em in 1 part sphagnum peat moss and 1 part perlite with some shredded LFS on top. In full sun! Am I doin this right?! Thanks Tamlin!

Hey Tamlin, I got my seeds today. I'm not complaining but, why did you give me 4 packets? I got 4 different species too. Thanks Tamlin!!

Mine just arrived today too. Muchly appreciate the bonus pack of Binita.
biggrin.gif
Smallest seeds I've ever seen from any plant as well.

I read your sowing article at length, and will be following it to the letter. Just curious though, what's the average germination time for binita and venusta? I'm hoping its not on the two years end of the "two weeks to two years" timeline you gave, but if so, I can be patient. ;)

Most of the tropical seeds take about a month to germinate here for me. There really is no way to say for sure since individual conditions greatly affect the germination rate. You just need to be patient with seed.

As for the extra seeds if I sent them and they are of no interest, please pass them on. The D. binata from seed are very cool even if you have adult plants, they are just cute as seedlings.

Just wanted to let you know the seed arrived. Thanks for the extras! I will have fun growing these
smile.gif

P.S. The website that I had for your page Tamlin is not working. Have you moved the site to a new location?

I withdrew my site Nick. I was not capable of doing the updates needed (I am a computer retard) and the site was becoming an email magnet. Hopefully someday I will make another.

Glad you liked the seed!

Another 20 envelopes went out yesterday and I am currently mostly caught up.

I know Arie. I am behind on my trades but hopefully this week I can ge t some more stuff out. I'll let you know when.

Back