Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Free seed for sase!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PM'd you

Thanks
    I am just like a Super Hero, but without the power or motivation.................and the funky suit.

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you so much Phil for such a generous offer. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img] Welcome to the forums. I PMed you too.
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    pmed you
    ~Brandon~ aka ~Carnivorkid~
    Member of SEPACPS
    My Growlist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PM sent
    I thought you people where \"Plant Geeks\", Look at me Now...

Growing List-
    http://www.**********.com/cgi-bin....t=17062

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pm'ed you!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PMed you!
    Rick Myers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi -

Bear with me as I try to answer all the emails I have from everyone. I just got in from work and it will take me a while. My appologies.

Also...the vft Green Dragon are actually Green Dragon x self. The seed was just harvested 2 days ago. All of the seed I offered has just been harvested. I think I failed to mention that before.

I would also like to share some personal observations on the Geen Dragon x self seed.I harvested the seed from several large tc clones growing in my outdoor bogs. These were the only clones I allowed to flower this season so I am 100% certain of the purity of the cross.So the seed can be labeled vft Green Dragon F2 as was mentioned before. Thanks again for pointing that out. I have on several occasions grown this plant from seed. In fact I have very few named vft clones. My entire collection was produced entirely from seed.

In every case of growing out seed from Green Dragon selfings I have had 100% plants look almost eactly like the true Green Dragon clone, only in varying shades of red/green. In all cases the petioles were red and the traps were red with green edges and dark red teeth while some plants had more of a purple/black trap edged in green. All plants were grown in the same conditions in the same community flat.

I am also growing 100 or so Red Pirana F2 from seed collected from a tc clone. Every single plant is deep red with thin, rigid petioles (like Red P) and is dentate, but it's the teeth this time that are different. Some are showing greater serration than others, but they all have it.

There is a possibility that I was lucky in obtaining such like patterns in these crossings. I'm not sure what I should have expected. I suppose if I had sown more seed I would have seen a greater degree of varieation. You're guess is as good as mine.

Cheers all [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]

Phil

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi folks -

All seed is currently spoken for. Thanks for your interest.

Phil

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast