User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Drosera

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    does anyone have, oreven herd of drosera graomogolensis?

beauty aint she? (i dont have it, but its VERY NICE, if anyone has it PM me if you would be willing to part from it, or info on how i can get it) thanks. Eveyone feel free to comment on this CP....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The location of the photo that you tried to post is on your hard drive. In order to be seen, it must be on a web server somewhere. Actually, the file name of that photo (graomogolensis_11_02_a.jpg) suggests that it is likely from sundewgrower.com

Downloading and posting other folks photos is generally considered bad practice.

You can find links to additional photos of D. graomogolensis at
    http://www.humboldt.edu/~rrz7001/Drosera.html

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i've heard and seen them, it's fabulous. i *think* it's from brazil. i'd love to try it someday, but i dont think my conditions are cool enough.

tamlin grows it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is one of my favorite Drosera. Sadly, it is another of those Brazillian species which are so rare in collections all over the world, not because of difficulty in cultivation but because the common trend is for growers of these plants to share only within limited circles: you want Brazillian Drosera, you better have some for trade! D. graomogolensis is an easy grower and as long as a good night time drop of 5-10 degrees is provided the plant thrives. Mine is about to flower for the second time. The last scape I managed to break before the seeds (if they were even produced) ripened (see the boot marks on my butt?). I hope that the plant proves to be self fertile. I plan on sharing the seeds with those who have demonstrated good growing abilities and a sharing ethic. I want to see this plant spread and I am putting a lot of effort into reporoducing and sharing all the Brazillian Drosera I have managed to acquire. So far, it's been a lonley job. It will take time for my efforts to begin to pay off, but I think in another season or so you will begin to see some of the Brazillian species start making their way around.
    "Grow More, Share More"

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    does it matter what the night/day temps are as long as it has a drop? for example, if days are 85 and nights are 71-75, that's good enough? i was told they were "highland" plants!!

in that case, i've gotta have one! that's an amazing plant and i hope i run across someone with one for trade. sometime.

it's unfortunate that people are stingy with plants, but thankfully we have people like you, tamlin, who share the wealth!