What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This is my first seed giveaway. I have been inspired by all the other gracious folks out there. I could use a little help. How many seeds/packet are usual? Will these be OK in envelopes or do they need bubble wrap or how do you package Nep seed for transit?

I have a Nepenthes ventricosa "red pitcher" x "green pitcher" seed head that is almost ripe. Based on other giveaways I should be able to give out at least 20 packs. I would like to reserve 5 packs for trades, but the other 15 are up for grabs. Please post here, (to keep count) and send SASE to:

Steve Duggins
10072 Parliament Ave.
Garden Grove, CA 92840

PM me for trades
I am interested in other Nep seeds, Byblis liniflora, Sarr. flava "red tube" or
confused.gif

Cool, thanks! I'll send a SASE right away...
I don't think bubble-wrap is necessary, maybe just write 'hand cancel' on front of the envelope. Thanks again,

Nile

Im interested. I'll send a SASE ASAP. Thanks alot for the great offer!

Mike

your kidding! save a pack for me! sending a SASE out tomorrow! so nice of you!!!

i send 1 seed pod per packet.

does envelope size matter? i only have the small ones not the letter size but the ones smaller.

Hey Steve, I'd love one! SASE is in the mail first thing i the morning.

Thanx a lot buddy,

-Juan-Carlos Munoz
Miami, Florida
www.jcreef.bravehost.com

hello, i would like some too. SASE will be sent asap. thanks. Zongyi
laugh.gif

i will also send out a SASE. thanks.

I would love one as well.

SASE on the way

thanks
-Jeremiah-

Reseve me a Pack too!

Yeah, I can't pass it up. I'm in too!

Capslock

ME #15!
biggrin.gif
SASE coming from singapore, I'll include an IRC.
smile.gif

I think I just finished out of the bronze medal, lol. Let me know if I can still send a SASE.
As far as your questions go, for seed that fine I would go with a little bubble wrap and .60 for the SASE(for extra thick letters).
Also, I think the seed bank in general does about 40 Nepenthes seed/pack, if that helps you out.

Cheers,

Joe

Hey Griffin you still can snap it! Quick, he said that trades wasn't counted in the fifteen. Cpzas is a trade isn't it? So that makes me no. #14, I think...

Hey I'd love some seeds if there are any left I'll send out a SASE immediately.

Back