What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nepenthes seed giveaway!

I would like the following seed:
N. Ventricosa Giant x xMargarete  
N. xSplendiana x (Spatulata x Maxima)
and the 3 types of Drosera seed if you have any left.

Thanks alot for doing this!!!

edit: I will send my SASE along with the N. ventricosa seed you requested. (I still have lots left)

Hi Peter,

I would love the following if still available.

N. xSplendiana x (Spatulata x Maxima)
N. ventricosa 'Giant' x margarete

Thanks,

Joe

if there is any left, i would love one of N. Ventricosa Giant x Margarete and one of N. xVentrata x xMargarete. thanks so much. tim

Ok, there are still plenty more for ones who still want some!

I want seeds please! Do you have any which will grow on windowsills?

Can you even get them shipped to the Uk Dino?

Seeds yes.
smile.gif
Plants no.
smile_h_32.gif

I am not sure, since I have never grown them, but they should be easy since their parents are all easy to grow plants.

If there are any Nep seeds left, I'd love some
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (peter @ Aug. 23 2004,11:45)]I am not sure, since I have never grown them, but they should be easy since their parents are all easy to grow plants.
Can you please send me some easy ones then, Peter?
But, where I am going to grow them, the temperatures will drop quite a lot at night, but I can gow N.maxima and N. x Ventrata in the same place. So can you please send me some easy to grow and germinate seeds please peter?
Dino
cool.gif

yeah... if you can send the SASE with a international reply coupon... again, don't worry so much about the night temp drops and stuff... it DOES NOT HAVE TO BE EXACT
They are all hybrids so their germination rates and how to grow them is anyone's guess.

I got my seeds today and I saw 4 packs in the envelope and was like "whoa!" And only 2 were labeled so I'm assuming that you gave me two packs of D. burmanni and 2 packs of N. ventricosa x giant xmargarette. The unlabeled ones just have numbers on em. A 1 and a 10. Tell me if I'm right cuz I don't want to get these little buggers mixed up.

Edit: I just opened the packs labled with 1 and 10 and 1 is another pack of drosera I beleive and 10 has nepenthes seeds in it. What kind are they? The burmanii seeds look different from the seeds in pack 1 so they aren't burmanii seeds. Do you think you might have sent me the wrong order? If not then WOO HOO! and thanks!

Oh yeah, I forgot... I got tired of writing down the same long names of the plants so I made another shortcut-
I will post the Nep numbers later today, but if you got a number 1 it is D. Binita multifilida x Binita T form.

So anyone else who gets numbered packets be sure to check this post!

I totally understand. Those hybrids have really long names.

seeds came today. thanx for the extras. could you tell me what 8 is? its some sort of nep. this will germinate in sphagnum correct? i was thinking of trying a few on a damp towel to see how it works

Sorry to keep you guys waiting! I totally forgot to list the numbers that correspond with the hybrid-
14- N. Venticosa giant x xMargarete
10- N. xVentata x x Margarete
8- N. Splendiana x (Spathulatata x Maxima)

So be SURE to get these labeled correctly, I was just to tired to write out the names on every single envolope...

Sorry for the delay, all the sase's I've recieved have been sent out in the mail yesterday. The only exceptions are the people who sent IRC's. They'll go out maybe this week if I have time to stop by the post office.

Great! Cant wait for them to arrive
smile.gif

Thanx again,

-Juan-Carlos

shouldent they be here by now? im worried mine got lost, anyone else got theirs?

I sent yours and like 10 others a while back... I'll double check for your altrade212 to see if I missed it for some reason.

Back