What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nepenthes seed giveaway!

I have Lots of extra Nepenthes Seeds to giveaway or trade
thanks to some very nice people on this Forum.

I have enough packs for so far for the 5 first replies.
Later today I will post the types avialable, they are all hybrid crosses.

Also available are a whole bunch of D. Spatulata, D. Nidiformis, and I've still got a lot of D. Binita seeds from the last givaway if anyone still wants any.

Oh yeah, I forgot I also have two extra packs of Cobra Lilly seeds that I have laying around too.

Like before, please don't PM me! Just post what you want on here and include your Forum name, and what not on your SASE.

Thanks,
Peter

hello. i would like a pack of nep seeds please
biggrin.gif
. where do i find your address for a SASE? thanks. Zongyi

Edit: we can have one of each?
smile_k_ani_32.gif
if we could, i would like one of each
biggrin.gif

Edit 2:SASE sent today

peter i would like a pack of nep seeds too thanks

mark me for one of each please, I can now send sase's to the states, i went out and bought a bunch of US currency stamps.

Oh, yeah I forgot about my address...

Peter Pham
30184 Sterling Drive
Novi, MI 48377

Here are the three that are available-
N. xSplendiana x (Spathulata x maxima)
N. xVentrata x xMargarete
N. Ventricosa giant x xMargarete

Just write your requests on your SASE and I will do what I can.

peter do you think you can include a pack of N. xVentrata x xMargarete with the sase i sent you for d. binata if you haven't already recieved that and mailed it back

Yeah, no problem.

If there's any left, I'd love some nepenthes seeds! I'll send a SASE, but if you're out, that's OK!

Capslock

Hey buddy, I'd like a pack of each if possible.. let me know!  I will be getting D. spat seeds from someone ealse on the forums, but if you have extra and no one ealse is interested, toss it in.. a couple of my neighbors are starting to like the cp's so been giving them seeds from what all you kind people send me.. Slowly were all becomeing adicts! lol

-Juan-Carlos
Miami, Florida
www.jcreef.bravehost.com

Ok, for now, all the seeds have been claimed!  who ever posted before this post gets the seeds.  I will probably have some more so be patient.
smilie4.gif

Fantastic Peter! I realize I forgot to put my seed preference on my envelope, but I'd like ANY of the nepenthes seeds.

Capslock <-- Max Schaefer

Yep thanks a bunch Peter!

-Juan-Carlos

Ok, the race is back on! sorry to keep you guys waiting
biggrin.gif

Here are the following packs available for trades or Sases-
N. Ventricosa Giant x xMargarete  -  10 packs
N. xVentrata x xMargarete   -   7 packs
N. xSplendiana x (Spatulata x Maxima)  -  5 packs

All the people before this post are already accounted for and their packets don't reflect what's available above.
Ok, as always send SASE's with your request of two packets of Nepenthes's only, as with other seeds with unlimited requests of Sundews.
Please post your requests here so I know what to take into account, and everyone else, except for slamster1789 who's seeds are already in the SASE and out tommorow with some D. Burmanii seeds too.

Thanks,
Peter

Hello

I would love one of each of the
N. Ventricosa Giant x xMargarete
N. xVentrata x xMargarete

if that is ok

thanks so much
-Jeremiah-

if you recieved mine, i would like:
N. Ventricosa Giant x xMargarete
N. xSplendiana x (Spatulata x Maxima)
D. Nidiformis
D. Binita
thank you very much
biggrin.gif
. Zongyi

Hi, I'd love to have a pack of N. Ventricosa Giant x xMargarete if there are any left. SASE will be out tomorrow!

hey peter i'd like some D. Binita & D. Nidiformis seeds..

Hey Peter, I would like N. Ventricosa Giant x xMargarete, and N. xSplendiana x (Spatulata x Maxima), if possible...

Back