What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3 cephs

Hello,
i've recently moved to Arizona from Washington some of my plants have made the move fine while others have declined.

before i moved i made some cuttings of my Ceph that i had.
well all the cuttings and the mother plant have made it fine.

i have for trade 3 Ceph plantlets , U.tridentata , U.livida and
U.longifolia.

i would hope to for an offer of U.reniformis big leaf or small leaf and P.laueana and any byblicea ?

but if you don't have any of them ,tell me what you have . don't feel like you can't trade even if you barely have anything.

oh oh ..
and i'd also like to meet anyone that grows cp's in AZ.
i love it here but i feel so totaly out of place .
thank you verry much for reading.
Ron

i would really like one of your ceph plantlets. i have quite a bit i can trade andif you would hold one till i can get you a list of stuff tonite or tomorrow nite i would sure appreciate it. im extreamly busy at work at the moment and cant make you a list.

Sheridan S.

Pm'ed ya buddy!

-Juan-Carlos Munoz
Miami, Fl
www.jcreef.bravehost.com

I live in Tucson Az. it is pretty lonely here when it comes to CP growers... Although we do have Joseph (Pingman) about 30-45 mins north west of Tucson. Where in Arizona are you? Near Phoenix I would guess....
Andrew

yea i'm over in Phoenix , i have to get used to spelling that lol

okey dokey so far these people will be getting ceph plant's
glen
Copper
Rattler_mt
Rubrarubra

and leaf cuttings will be started for
TheAlphaWolf
Juan-Carlose
leafs will be sent to them for them to start plants and i will be starting some extra cuttings just in case theres do not make it.

also i still have them Utrics ,
everyone wanted a ceph and no ((((AWSOMELY KOOL UTRICULARIA)))not mad just trying to emphasize how way kool bladderworts are.
i can trade some Lemon balm seeds for some D.bermanii seeds ?

Thanx buddy!

-Juan-Carlos

Like I said in the Pm I'd be interested in the Utrics, I have none of those, let me know if your interested in the other plants.

do you grow neps? maybe I can find something to trade for a ceph plantlet? do you grow HL or LL?

i just wanted to Appologize for not being able to send out the Cephs yet!

if it was anyother week, i'd have the plants out and in the mail , but this week has been a disater !!!
i truely am sorry it's taken so long to let you all know ,
and they will be out ASAP
on monday for sure this time!!

not a problem......ive been having the same week.......thanks for letting ous know about the delay..........

Rattler

I've also had a horrible week. probably the worst school week since I first came here 5 years ago. and actually my head is hurting right now... stupid head
smile_n_32.gif

everyone probly tells you this but it does get better!!
give it time and don't stress out over little things that can bring you down ,
i like to escape the day by looking at my plants and playing with my cat.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]everyone probly tells you this but it does get better!!
yeah... and then they tell me college is PACKED with homework :p

i ain't gonna touch that one with a ten foot pole .......

Back