What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drosera capensis 'Albino'

I have a TON of D. capensis 'Albino' plants and seed. The plants are about 3-4" high and good for a three to four inch pot. the seeds go for sase. I don't think that there can be too many posts for this as I have about fifty to give out (plants) and so much seed I don't know what to do with. Trades for seed is welcome, or shipping for shipping. I don't know how common this plant really is, but PLEASE take some off my hands! pm with details....thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
I also have D. capensis (typical) seed and more plants then I know what to do with. I have more than the d. cape albino, and I also have D. spatulata seed too, coming out my ears. anyone else want these just gimme a pm...

Hello!
I'd be interested in your D. 'Albino' form of Drosera capensis. Are you interested in some alicea seeds?
smile_l_32.gif

Let me know!

Let's keep on sharing
smilie4.gif

Joe

do me a favor everyone, just include what you would like in your sase or package. quite a few people pm'd me so far. my wife will be soooo happy that some of these plants are leaving, and so will my neps, they will have a nice terrarium for the winter...

fyi, if I don't get back to someone on the seeds or plants, my wife is due with our first muchkin here in the very near future...so, if you don't hear from me for a bit, and don't get your plants right away, that is why, I am probably incoherent from lack of sleep...thanks in advance...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (mcrwt644 @ Aug. 26 2004,5:25)]fyi, if I don't get back to someone on the seeds or plants, my wife is due with our first muchkin here in the very near future...so, if you don't hear from me for a bit, and don't get your plants right away, that is why, I am probably incoherent from lack of sleep...thanks in advance...
Congrats!

Recieved your package Mcrwt, couldn't wait to sow them =).

Drosera spatulata was very generous, gave me tons of seeds =D! But D. capensis gave me some troubles, it's flowers kept disintegrating in my hands and I had to hunt through a ton or crushed leaves to find it's seeds. Hopefully it'll be alright.

Thanks again! And thank you for your note =).

Back