Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chrono,

Tell me again which you want.

Thanks.

Kirkcoast,

Why wouldn't they germinate? Actually, the seed is very fresh and should germinate easily.
    "Grow More, Share More"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well im not good at all with seeds
    Join the CCPS, you wont regret it: http://s4.invisionfree.com/CCPS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oh!! and I think I have plenty of room. I have a bunch of un-used peat and pots because of the first time I had a "collection" and they died... now I've had my collection for a little bit more than a year (aldough I think my small VFT is older...) besides, some CP's actually LIKE being crowded... why? I don't understand but apparently they do
    and... I can always buy more [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If your seedlings died, then try again, don't quit! Maybe we can figure out what went wrong and fix it. Growing from seed is where it's at! Anyone can buy a plant or trade for one, but that's like coming into the movie halfway through. Watching the whole process from seed to seed is what growing CP is all about, not to mention it gives you tons of trading material Don't just be a plant haver, be a grower! Once you harvest your own seed from a plant seed grown you can say you have mastered the species. This is where the respect from other growers starts (and deservedly so), and also what will bring rare plants to your doorstep. Money probably won't do this, but if you can show you got what it takes then anything might happen and often does. There is a good feeling that comes when other growers share something rare with you because they trust your skills. It's one of my biggest rushes really. I'd be happy to help you refine your skills with seed. It really isn't all that complicated.
    "Grow More, Share More"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Buddy, I recived the seeds today, thanx alot! Cant wait to sow them... one thing do I sow these straight or do I stratify them?

-Juan-Carlos
    Heliamphora ... A genus that intrigues me and fills me with joy!

-Jc
    Miami, Florida

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No stratification needed, you should be fine sowing them directly. Enjoy!

I received a few new requests this week, but will be unable to provide additional seed as offered here. I will send something else I hope you will like, and I am sorry. I should have mentioned I was out sooner, and/or you should have jumped quicker, lol. Never fear, there will be another offering after the next flowering.

I should have some more to offer before too much longer, but for now please hold your SASES.
    "Grow More, Share More"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123