What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If your seedlings died, then try again, don't quit! Maybe we can figure out what went wrong and fix it. Growing from seed is where it's at! Anyone can buy a plant or trade for one, but that's like coming into the movie halfway through. Watching the whole process from seed to seed is what growing CP is all about, not to mention it gives you tons of trading material Don't just be a plant haver, be a grower! Once you harvest your own seed from a plant seed grown you can say you have mastered the species. This is where the respect from other growers starts (and deservedly so), and also what will bring rare plants to your doorstep. Money probably won't do this, but if you can show you got what it takes then anything might happen and often does. There is a good feeling that comes when other growers share something rare with you because they trust your skills. It's one of my biggest rushes really. I'd be happy to help you refine your skills with seed. It really isn't all that complicated.

Hey Buddy, I recived the seeds today, thanx alot! Cant wait to sow them... one thing do I sow these straight or do I stratify them?

-Juan-Carlos

No stratification needed, you should be fine sowing them directly. Enjoy!

I received a few new requests this week, but will be unable to provide additional seed as offered here. I will send something else I hope you will like, and I am sorry. I should have mentioned I was out sooner, and/or you should have jumped quicker, lol. Never fear, there will be another offering after the next flowering.

I should have some more to offer before too much longer, but for now please hold your SASES.

Back