What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. ventrata cutting

I received a n. ventrata unrooted cutting about 2 weeks ago, i planted it but im not sure if its grow roots yet or not. has 3 healthy green leaves and is trying to pitcher. My growlist is at the bottom and i will accept anything not on my growlist. PM or post here.
Thanks everyone

doesn't like like anyones interested, i'll leave the offer up in the air for now though..

well 2 things

ventratas are sold by exotica gardens, and your not supposed to trade for plants sold by the company. it's rude among other things.

also ventratas are really common and most people start off with them.

I would like one please =). The reason I didn't post before before was...well, I don't have anything decent to trade...

But I did gather some seeds from plants in my garden if you're interested? I've got some malvas right now, not very exotic or special, but still, I like them anyway, they just keep spreading and spreading...^_^.

Back