What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I can't belive i'm giving this away but..

My PS2. Thats right, my Playstation 2. I think im gonna part with it since school coming up which makes it 1 less distraction. I haven't been playing it much lately anyway. I've sat it down, and had we had a long thought out conversation and we both agreed it's the right thing to do. This might sound crazy but its true. Its in full working order, nothing messed up or anything, i guarantee it. You'll get the PS2, All the cables (Power Cable, Audio/Visual Cable) 1 Controller and 1 game (Final Fantasy X). The game is brand new, played once, the case is brand new, disc has no scratches, and has its original instruction book which is brand new, never opened or folded.

What i want is, its value in CP's from whoever im trading with. It needs to be a VERY decent amount of plants that are not on my growlist already. Repeat, any CP's that are not on my growlist already. I will need to know some specs about the plants (like age, size, things like that) so i am sure that i am getting my PS2's worth. i will post here when i have come up with a deal with someone, until that post everyone is free to PM me or post here with offers. I'm a very negotiable person, but far from gullible (no offense to tamlin
smile_n_32.gif
) Come on guys this is my life.. err.. i mean my PS2 i'm giving up.
Thanks everyone, now i have to go spend some quality time before its too late... ::turns on PS2, starts playing::
And stay tuned, as next week i'll be giving away my arms and legs
smile.gif

well.. pick something(s) from my growlist and I'll say yes or no.

you don't have enough plants to give me for FFX. The whole kit and cabodle is still up for grabs, already have 2 people compiling lists of plants they will trade for it.

i'll give u a hug and a pat on the back

This trade forum is great! I am sure you and somebody else will both end up happy with this trade.

Just as a reminder: i will post here the second i trade it to somoene, until then it is up for grabs to anyone. gotten a few lists of plants from a few members so far, but i want to wait a while before i make the decission.

EDIT: also my aim sn is JHAMCVDHM, you can IM me and work out trades also.

i've gotten a few offers so far, i have one leader :):cough:: copper ::cough::) so far, no one else wants to give it a shot? I'm mostly looking for nepenthes, but anything not on my growlist will be accepted. Make a list of plants you would like to put up for the trade and PM them to me.

when the views get up to 450, i'll post my definate election.

I'll trade you a seddling capensis for it.
smile_m_32.gif

You're all heart Ozzy
biggrin.gif
!

I'm delaying it because a few people still need to send me lists.

Very generous...and responsible of you. I can't picture myself giving away my playstation. *Pictures self trying to yank playstation out of the hands of my mum - Noooooooo!*
smile_m_32.gif

i'll give you a nice bottle cap..:;):

nobody laughed the first time you made a joke alfredo, why would they now?
smile_n_32.gif

lol, i know him personally i can be mean to him, plus hes a big guy he can take it.

BTW: I'm Posting the winner at exactly 9:00PM tonight. Last chance to throw copper off the top spot. If you contact me, i'll hold if off until i see your list. I wanna give a chance to anyone that wants one. Copper's growing anxious.. i don't wanna get arrested....well..... not yet anyway

Back