User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I can't belive i'm giving this away but..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My PS2. Thats right, my Playstation 2. I think im gonna part with it since school coming up which makes it 1 less distraction. I haven't been playing it much lately anyway. I've sat it down, and had we had a long thought out conversation and we both agreed it's the right thing to do. This might sound crazy but its true. Its in full working order, nothing messed up or anything, i guarantee it. You'll get the PS2, All the cables (Power Cable, Audio/Visual Cable) 1 Controller and 1 game (Final Fantasy X). The game is brand new, played once, the case is brand new, disc has no scratches, and has its original instruction book which is brand new, never opened or folded.

What i want is, its value in CP's from whoever im trading with. It needs to be a VERY decent amount of plants that are not on my growlist already. Repeat, any CP's that are not on my growlist already. I will need to know some specs about the plants (like age, size, things like that) so i am sure that i am getting my PS2's worth. i will post here when i have come up with a deal with someone, until that post everyone is free to PM me or post here with offers. I'm a very negotiable person, but far from gullible (no offense to tamlin [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img] ) Come on guys this is my life.. err.. i mean my PS2 i'm giving up.
    Thanks everyone, now i have to go spend some quality time before its too late... ::turns on PS2, starts playing::
    And stay tuned, as next week i'll be giving away my arms and legs [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks for the oppurtunity but i cant take it
    Join the CCPS, you wont regret it: http://s4.invisionfree.com/CCPS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll trade for FFX!
    PM me for growlist!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what would you be willing to trade for it?
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well.. pick something(s) from my growlist and I'll say yes or no.
    PM me for growlist!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you don't have enough plants to give me for FFX. The whole kit and cabodle is still up for grabs, already have 2 people compiling lists of plants they will trade for it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i'll give u a hug and a pat on the back

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This trade forum is great! I am sure you and somebody else will both end up happy with this trade.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast