What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drosera seed wth location info for trade

G

I have a few packets of D. anglica (Kasilof, AK USA) and D. rotundifolia (Kasilof, AK USA) seed for trade. I'm interested in almost anything in exchange. I'm rebuilding my collection and all I currently have are the above Drosera and P. vulgaris and P. villosa. So anything else would be great!
smile.gif

Hmmmmmmm.  Interesting...  I guess TF is a wonderful place...when you want something.  You know how generous and nice this community is.  
biggrin.gif

Are they field collected or propagated by yourself or another grower?  
smile.gif

I'd be willing willing to trade some of my Typical VFT's for some seed. I am looking for seed of plants that would thrive in an Ohio climate.

id trade for d . alicea seeds loads of them harvested 23 of august i live in the uk though

I have some seed I can send for a SASE. No trade required. I well know what it is like to lose a collection and have to rebuild.

William Dawnstar
42 East Oneida St.
Oswego, New York 13126

Hi Bonnie,all I have are some plants(have to see what I have) to trade.Let me know and we can work out a trade.

Jerry

Tamlin- Thank you very much. It was heartbreaking to loose my entire collection and I was almost ready to swear off CP's for good. But I guess once you're addicted it just never goes away
smile.gif
The SASE is in the mail
Everyone else who responded- Thank you and you should be receiving a PM shortly
biggrin.gif

Don't thank me Bonnie, thank Terra Forums. Without the Forum, it would be a hard row to hoe when you lose your plants.

Back