What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D. capensis seeds available

schloaty

Staff member
Please post here (so I can keep track) and send a S.A.S.E to
Please include your forum name in the S.A.S.E so I don't completely loose my mind... ;)

David schloat
2706 Village Dr.
Brewster, NY 10509

Edit: US only, please.

Oh why not! I am in! SASE on the way!

Cheers,

Joe

sure, my half inche seedlings where overtaken by fungi while i was in the DR.. love to try again.

I'd like some! Can you PM me your address?

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Can you PM me your address?

Er....did you READ my whole post?
confused.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ecroton @ Sep. 22 2004,2:50)]I'd like some! Can you PM me your address?
Or did you look in his signature?
smile_n_32.gif
hehe

Think I'll take the last pack. How would they work alongside either VFT's or A N. ventrata?

Nflytrap, they would do very well with your Ventrata. They do not need dormancy like the VFT.

Sounds great!SASE will be in the mail ASAP.

Schloaty,

Is this D. capensis "typical" or "wide-leaf" or do you know. those two capensis terms maybe the same: I am not sure.

Cheers,

Joe

Joe, typical. As far as I know, it's typical and 'narrow' that are often interchanged....but I'm not sure about it, either.

Grr...my SASE has sat in the mail for over 24 hours and even though we got new mail it hasn't been picked up. Maybe by tomorrow.

Back