Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Xbox + games and controllers for cps

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Come on, it's a gaming conslole. Virtually everyone that has an Xbox uses it solely for gaming. It's designed specifically to compete with PS2 and GameCube.

There are advantages of all of them. Xbox is considered to have the best hardware for game development. PS2 boasts by far the best library of games. Gamecube combines good hardware and some of the best game franchises. It also has great quality control. So there really isn't a "best." The "best" one is the one that has the games YOU want to play on it. There are Sega Genesis games that, in my opinion, are as good a game as anything out now, just with older technology. Technology gets you nowhere without good game design and execution.

Capslock
    Malo Periculosam Libertatem Quam Quietum Servitium

My photos are copyright-free and public domain

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very true, I have xbox and ps2 and i prefer xbox. Its really up to the person.
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Amateur Expert, could you please respond to my pm, I don't mean to be rude,but I've been waiting quite a while.
    PM me for growlist!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i agree full heartedly with everything you said, capslock.

who can compete with 8gigs of space that the xbox carries in it's arsenal?

not many computers can even do that.

sony has contracted a lot of high quality first party developers that will always give it the upper hand.

gamecube has nintendo's library of classics to polish up on for a lifetime.

i never said any of them were the best, i was just referring to my specs i had when they first came out in reference to pixel wrapping, which seems to be dated and wrong.

nonetheless, i prefer gamecube, although halo.ii is gonna be brutal and who can turn down another final fantasy?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HALO!!!
    only 14 days 7 hours and 14 minutes left...
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    San Andreas came out today! whos played it so far? i didnt get to play it but they guy at the game store let me touch it for about 5 seconds.. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_h_32.gif[/img]

Hot, humid Singapore....but unfortunately, in a flat 7 stories up, sunlight blocked by tall buildings.......
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok getting back to the trading...
    I offer 1 Pink Venus,
    D burmanni seed,
    spahgnum peat moss
    Ill pay for the Shipping [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]
    A lady went into a grocery store and looked into the turket section. She needed a bigger one for her family, so she asks the stock boy: \"Do these turkeys get any bigger?\"

The stock boy replied: \"No ma'am, they're dead\"

Msn/email - wezx1@hotmail.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The X box has already been traded.Look a page or to back.

Jerry

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast