What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Plants

I am cleaning out my extra plants.  As earlier stated, I have a sever lack of time.  Therefore, I am taking most of my extras out now since I am getting packages ready anyways.  I have lots of extra fairly common plants.  If you are not particular you can end up with quite a few.  These will be for postage or trade. Trades come first, but are not needed. I need to get rid of these plants.

I will up date the list throughout the day and will take request for only a couple of days.

so for

capensis typical
capensis "Albino"
capensis "Red"
Marston dragon
burmanni
burmannii "Beerwah"
amiriblis
admiribilis "Palmiet River"
hartmeyerorum
madasgascarensis "Bostwana"
lots of spat

This will be updated.  The plants are being separated out now so I can only hold them for a couple of days.  I will mail them prior to receiving the shipping so please send it.

Hello

Do you have any hartmeyerorum and/or madasgascarensis "Bostwana" left?

thanks
-Jeremiah-

I will include some in your box.

adding a ton of aliciae.

I would love any you can spare. please let me know and I will send you my address.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kirkscoastalcarnivores @ Oct. 07 2004,5:59)]do you have any hartmeyerorum seedlings for SASE?
See, I toad ya!

Kirk, send the money to me, but I have to get the plants out now. I am only saving for a few people. PM to make arangements.

More.

Filiformis
P. John Rizza

Any flytraps amongst those that you'd be willing to part for SASE?

PLEASE DON'T ask for the things PFT sells... why not just buy from them and give back? They do pay for you to post and be on the forums...

could you add those to mine too?
biggrin.gif

(the Filiformis and P. John Rizza)

Just a note, it should be 'John Rizzi'
smile.gif

Copper: Do you have any seeds of burmanni of filiformis?

Burmanni yes, filiformis var tracey (sp) shortly, but not filiformis var filiformis

If you have requested plants, but not sent an address, please do so. I will have very little time over the next two weeks.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (peter @ Oct. 08 2004,3:29)]PLEASE DON'T ask for the things PFT sells... why not just buy from them and give back? They do pay for you to post and be on the forums...
Well, I meant ones that Petflytrap doesn't have (I already paid for and have one of each type the site provides). I should've specified that, my bad.

No vfts this time.

Back