Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Nepenthes lowii

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    because i posted my link right? i didn't and i am not advirtising. i have a nepenthes lowii for trade and that's all there is to it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (leafedwellsofwater @ Oct. 24 2004,11:34)]dean is an awesome guy and i know where he gets his oreophila, you gotta remember, i'm a nationwide seller too.

not a single plant i've gotten from dean has dissapointed me, but you guys really shouldn't talk about dean's quality as he sells many plants pft does too.

i simply heard that his stock of lowii plants didn't fair well this year, hence him selling them off one after another on ebay for $9.99.

hah. i carry hybrids of oreophila and straight oreophila myself, were he lives it isn't an issue to get oreophila, especially since he is good friends with phil golding.

i didn't mention names because dean is a great guy and i just heard that one thing from someone who lives pretty darn close to him, so i think my thoughts on the auction are pretty fair.

not to mention, pretty rough for someone to post prices of a plant on bid somewhere else in a thread where that plant is up for trade. i didn't really appreciate that at all. i think it's against forum rules too. atleast against morals and ethics.
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]dean is an awesome guy and i know where he gets his oreophila, you gotta remember, i'm a nationwide seller too.
    You said it,not me.

Jerry

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    perhaps you should've read a bit more, i was pointing to phil golding on that statement, not myself.

i was stating that i'm a distributor to show notice of my relationship with dean.

get over it and do not post in this thread again if you do not have an offer or something constructive to say.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    be nice everyone...
    Is that a Nepenthes in your pocket or you just happy to see me?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is a nice lowii. I am in the same boat, though, and am not really comfy about highlanders of that caliber.
    He has some bicals, but they might actually be more right now that the lowii(they are red flush).
    He does trade, and...this may sound funny, but he might let you trade it back.

Cheers,

Joe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you talking about tony?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's really common sense, "be nice everyone" just means don't start this up into a major argument over silly little things like that, which can sometimes lead into big messes....
    leafedwellsofwater, next time to avoid this, just make your comments more detailed and less vague so people don't think you are talking about that certain person as a whole. It would be alot easier to say "the stock of lowii offered for sale by xxx aren't of the best this time".
    I thought you people where \"Plant Geeks\", Look at me Now...

Growing List-
    http://www.**********.com/cgi-bin....t=17062

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah, i made a mistake and i am now trying to be cival about this.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast