What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dean is an awesome guy and i know where he gets his oreophila, you gotta remember, i'm a nationwide seller too.

not a single plant i've gotten from dean has dissapointed me, but you guys really shouldn't talk about dean's quality as he sells many plants pft does too.

i simply heard that his stock of lowii plants didn't fair well this year, hence him selling them off one after another on ebay for $9.99.

hah.  i carry hybrids of oreophila and straight oreophila myself, were he lives it isn't an issue to get oreophila, especially since he is good friends with phil golding.

i didn't mention names because dean is a great guy and i just heard that one thing from someone who lives pretty darn close to him, so i think my thoughts on the auction are pretty fair.

not to mention, pretty rough for someone to post prices of a plant on bid somewhere else in a thread where that plant is up for trade.  i didn't really appreciate that at all.  i think it's against forum rules too. atleast against morals and ethics.

Yeah, I'd say that was a faux pas, though I don't think it was malicious. (And let me put in a good word for Dean, too.)

In any case, I'm on an extended leave and can't do any trading right away.
smile_h_32.gif
Someone should get this, though. N. lowii is an amazing plant. And I paid $$$$ a year ago for a quarter sized plant that is now a whopping silver-dollar size.
laugh.gif

Capslock

Edited my post,hope your happy,I did'nt mean anything about it.Sorry.And I dont think you saying your a seller,is right either.Just more advertising for your self.Just my two cents.

Jerry

because i posted my link right? i didn't and i am not advirtising. i have a nepenthes lowii for trade and that's all there is to it.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (leafedwellsofwater @ Oct. 24 2004,11:34)]dean is an awesome guy and i know where he gets his oreophila, you gotta remember, i'm a nationwide seller too.

not a single plant i've gotten from dean has dissapointed me, but you guys really shouldn't talk about dean's quality as he sells many plants pft does too.

i simply heard that his stock of lowii plants didn't fair well this year, hence him selling them off one after another on ebay for $9.99.

hah.  i carry hybrids of oreophila and straight oreophila myself, were he lives it isn't an issue to get oreophila, especially since he is good friends with phil golding.

i didn't mention names because dean is a great guy and i just heard that one thing from someone who lives pretty darn close to him, so i think my thoughts on the auction are pretty fair.

not to mention, pretty rough for someone to post prices of a plant on bid somewhere else in a thread where that plant is up for trade.  i didn't really appreciate that at all.  i think it's against forum rules too.  atleast against morals and ethics.
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]dean is an awesome guy and i know where he gets his oreophila, you gotta remember, i'm a nationwide seller too.

You said it,not me.

Jerry

perhaps you should've read a bit more, i was pointing to phil golding on that statement, not myself.

i was stating that i'm a distributor to show notice of my relationship with dean.

get over it and do not post in this thread again if you do not have an offer or something constructive to say.

That is a nice lowii. I am in the same boat, though, and am not really comfy about highlanders of that caliber.
He has some bicals, but they might actually be more right now that the lowii(they are red flush).
He does trade, and...this may sound funny, but he might let you trade it back.

Cheers,

Joe

It's really common sense, "be nice everyone" just means don't start this up into a major argument over silly little things like that, which can sometimes lead into big messes....
leafedwellsofwater, next time to avoid this, just make your comments more detailed and less vague so people don't think you are talking about that certain person as a whole. It would be alot easier to say "the stock of lowii offered for sale by xxx aren't of the best this time".

I was talking about trading it back to Dean. I am kind of confused on this whole thread...

Cheers,

Joe

lol, i bought it from tony, the dean talk came from cool but he edited his post as he advirtised a bid on ebay in my trade thread in reference to the same nepenthes i am trying to trade. that's how all this unnecessary drama got started and to set it clear, i was not talking down dean cook's stock, i was just stating what i heard.

Back