Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Devil's trumpet seeds!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol. Daves passing off halucinaginic plants to kiddys [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img] This is one plant I`m not going to try even if it one day becomes a cp:O (I tried N.fusca sarawak nectar yummy)
    [img]http://home.**********.com/users/pondboy/Neps/Neps%20sig..JPG[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sure Dave wouldn't do such a thing, heheh. Not exactly your Friday night party booster, unless you want an intense Halloween experience (resulting in minus a few limbs and patches of hair maybe)!

Mmmmmmmm.... Nep nectar..... I swear, it's one of the best sweet things I've tasted in my whole life. Can't wait to try some of that "lemon sherbet" from a packed N. lowii lid!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]what the effects of the toxins in Datura has on animals
    depends on the animal :P
    tobacco/tomato hornworms can eat them like candy. It doesn't protect them against parasites either... My hornworms got parasitized by wasps. every single one of them! ugh.
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (shokuchuu @ Oct. 26 2004,8:01)]I'm sure Dave wouldn't do such a thing, heheh. Not exactly your Friday night party booster, unless you want an intense Halloween experience (resulting in minus a few limbs and patches of hair maybe)!

Mmmmmmmm.... Nep nectar..... I swear, it's one of the best sweet things I've tasted in my whole life. Can't wait to try some of that "lemon sherbet" from a packed N. lowii lid!
    I have thousands of those in my backyard. While beautiful they spread like weeds. I have about 10 lbs of seed though colelcted this year and I still didn't collect all the seed pods!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fine; hominids, most possibly hominoids as well. There, I specified it! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my bearded dragon ate the leaves and he had no effect. they come in many colors i grow purple and the white ones you say.
    ~Brandon~ aka ~Carnivorkid~
    Member of SEPACPS
    My Growlist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does the devil's trumpet grow into a tree. When I used to go to high school, some of the kids were talking about a plant or tree that had bellflowers and that it causes halluincation effects when eaten or cooked or something. And that it causes negative hallunication effects. Cause if this is the plant, there's a backyard full of them next to my school [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_k_ani_32.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is that a question?
    and no.
    that may be angel's trumpet. they get bigger.
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast