What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. bongso

Hi, I'm starting to get into lowlands alittle more so I have a big 12 inch tall rooted cuting of N. Bongso. The roots are about 6 inches in diameter and still growing strong.
It'll be a while before the plant makes pitchers but if anyone is interested I'd be glad to trade it for a lowland Nepenthes plant or S. Flava/Alta or any Dionaea cultivars that I don't have yet.

what lowlands do you have or are looking for....kinda hard to make an offer w/o a grow list

Hey Peter, I have a rooted N. alata cutting i'd love to trade... you gonna be sending the other stuff anytime soon?
I can wait lol!!

I hope all the tests went well!!

-Juan-Carlos

Yep, with all the ACT's and all that other stuff behind, I will try to get all packages out soon. I'm sure you'll like what I'm going to send.
LoL, the N. Bongso is probably worth around $40-50.00, but for lowlands I'm looking for anything not on here

N. Ampullaria Green
N. Ampullaria Speckled
N. Truncata
N. Bical
N. Gracilis Niagra Purpurea
N. Raff (But I will consider any giant forms)
A few other hybrids

Back