What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pitcher plant sase (about 6 months ago)

losfreddy

Composter
This isnt an acuall trade post.  Dose anyone remember when that one guy shipped out like 100 packets of P.P. seeds for SASE, all of them Hybrid (everyone that sent in an SASE got about 3  packets)   . The packets had a number that corrisponded with the number on the fourms to tell what Hybrid you had. He mustve had about 30 different kinds.,  But reason i ask is cause i only have a number and no plant name.

i got #s 1, 7, 10 & 11

There was one a little more than a year ago for Sarra seed, is that the one you mean?

yeah, those were from me
smile.gif

i had to sift through a bunch of Excel files to find this (shows how poorly organized I am). i don't know if the old thread is still on here. i didn't look.

anyway:

1: moorei F2
7: (oreophila x psittacina) x moorei
10: (oreophila x 'willisii') x (flava x psittacina)
11: (leucophylla x rubra) x (psittacina x rubra) - both anthocyanin-free

I have 3 of 10 and they look realy cool! They seem to show alot of psittacina in them....but only time will tell. I Had a tray of a different cross too lots of them...hopefully my dad won`t mess up while I`m gone like before (I don`t realy blame him I`ve forgiven him)

thanks Sarr. , by the way i had alot of baby seedlings from that batch, but they burnt in the fire. Ill be starting them again soon.

Back