What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings Everyone,

Send those SASEs! It looks like everyone should get what they requested with the exception of the D. pygmea and D. eriksonea, I may run out. I will send out the gemmae in the order I received the requests until the gemmae run out.

Happy New Year.
Glenn

I guess you all need this info, duh!

Glenn Petersen
11423 N. Fenton Rd.
Fenton, MI 48430

smile_n_32.gif

Hey Glenn,

Guess I jumped the gun, Santa. Do I get a sock of coal? lol

been at this too long, i think.

Hey Rick,

Ho Ho Ho. Unfortunately Santa has been busy so your envelope is still sitting on my kitchen table at the North Pole. Don't worry you will get more than coal this year.

Santa Glenn
smile_n_32.gif

PS: I will PM each person when I send out the goodies.

SASE will be out today or tomorrow-depending on Mr. mailman

I have a mountain of SASEs to get in the mail! Hope to get it done soon. You will get a PM when I send it out.

Thanks
Glenn

Just to let you know I haven't been able to get the SASE out yet.

Sorry about the incovenience.

When you get it out, Please include your online name!!! I have two SASEs that I can't figure out what they requested. I will be posting a follow up with the names of the orphaned SASEs.

I am hoping to get the through the pile of SASEs this weekend. I will PM the recipients when they go in the mail.

Glenn

I haven't forgoten about everyone. I have been very busy. I will get the gemmae in the mail. I will PM you when I send them out.

Hey there glen, if you have anything left for sase, e-mail me I'd love to try some out! jcreef@bellsouth.net or pm me

Thanks a bunch,

-Jc

Back