What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Christmas - a - palooza!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (elgecko @ Dec. 22 2004,9:01)]The way I take it that this is supposed to work, is that the first person to respond to the previous post gets that item(s), and then offers an item(s) themselves.
Yep, that's how it works.

To get the ball rollin', I will offer a mature plant of Drosera filiformis. Someone needs to take Heliamphora's Utricularia graminifolia and subulata and someone needs to take elgecko's N x ventata rooted cutting.
confused.gif

I'll take elgecko's  N x ventrata,and just leave it at that.No need to start over.

Jerry

Cool, we're back on track! Sunpitcher, I'm still sending you the N. x Rokko cutting after New Years day. PM me your address so I know where to send it.

So up for grabs right now is the D. filiformis from SunPitcher. Merry Christmas everyone!

Capslock

I have too many of those, but have plants to give so someone take it.

If I took the filiformis would anyone be interested in U. gibba?

smile_l_32.gif

I'll take the gibba and give an unknown Sarr hybrid

S.leucophylla x ?

I will take the S. rubra gulfness and offer a D. filiformis ssp. tracyi (location)

I will take the filiformis ssp tracyi with location and offer a S. Rubra Rubra division

Would I be able to take the rubra and offer up yet another portion of gibba?

I'll take the U. Gibba and offer a Dionaea typical

I know its after X-mas, but can we keep this going?
smile.gif

I dont see why not.

Jerry

Its going to have to stop sooner or later so all the shipping can be done-I have 2 cassete tapes to mail out...LOL

Thats what I was thinking too...I could get some aquatic plants off my back.

I offer D. Nidiformis Seedlings and seeds (i've got some unbroken seed pods left). SASE is a must for me (first time offering CPs. Be Gentle, kind sirs
smile_n_32.gif
)

Back