What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have a huge miranda x maxiam for trad its really large about 2 and a half feed from leaf tip to leaf tip, not including the tendrils. I really need to get rid of it as its too large for me right now.

heres my currant grow lost of plants so you know whats up

Nepenthes:

Bicalcarata
Northiana
rafflensiana nivea
Campanulata
philipinensis
meriliana
albomarginata penang red
macrovulgaris
ampularia green
veilardii
truncata

I only grow lowlands and I only grow nepenthes but have a personel policy of nep for nep.

I'm looking for a small plant, say under 7-8 inches. size wise you'll be getting the better deal.

plants that I'd like:

Lowland Vietchii
reinwardtiana
bicalcarata red form

those are the plants I can think off off the top of my head I want. I'd also would accept nice cuttings depending on how long they've been rooted. Also if you have a plant you're willing to trade but you think it would be unfair I could compensate for then in certain ways if you get what I'm saying
;)

I will offer something for you to weigh, if nothing better comes your way(sorry for the bad poem, did not mean to rhyme).
I have a N. 'Red Leopard' of that size. Though the parentage is obvious intermediate/highlander, Trent Meeks says they grow really well for him In South Florida(see his post about Dec. Gallery for a pick of a more mature one). Anyay this is a nice plant from tc.
Actually, if you have the room, I will trade you two of them for your one plant.

Cheers,

Joe

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Griffin @ Dec. 27 2004,3:54)]I will offer something for you to weigh, if nothing better comes your way(sorry for the bad poem, did not mean to rhyme).
I have a N. 'Red Leopard' of that size. Though the parentage is obvious intermediate/highlander, Trent Meeks says they grow really well for him In South Florida(see his post about Dec. Gallery for a pick of a more mature one). Anyay this is a nice plant from tc.
Actually, if you have the room, I will trade you two of them for your one plant.

Cheers,

Joe
that would be an awesome trade but I want something smaller, as I'm running out of room in my small cube chamber.

I want to trade this big plant for a small one say less the 7-8 inches....
smile_o_32.gif

I am sorry. I have two red leopards that are 7-8"-when I said "that size', I meant of the size you were looking for, not two foot diameter plants.
Does that sound more inviting, lol?

Cheers,

Joe

oooh ok, thats good, I love the way that plant looks but I'm a bit leary as to if it would thrive and not jyst live in my set up I have a true lowland set up with heat reaching 95-8 on occasion which all my ploants love, I'd hate to get it and it just sorta sits there idle throwing out leaves but not being happy, I think I'll heed your poem and see what else comes my way...

Thank you and my sincerest apoligies.
smile_o_32.gif

Jess,

Don't know where you live, but check out this thread about half-way down. Trent grows this in Boca Raton(sp?) , Florida.
Same plant as mine.
Mine are not going anywhere, so go ahead and search for a true lowlander-if you don't find anything, I'll still have them.

Cheers,

Joe

http://www.petflytrap.com/cgi-bin....3;st=10

I'm in socal,

But I'd rather just get a true lowlander, you wouldn't happen to have a small lowlander that you could trade?

I don't think I have a spare...I have two of the three you are looking for, but only one..:)
Wish I could afford to do a Malesiana order right now-it would be easy enough to get a reinwardtiana, lol.
Another small lowlander that you might like is hirsuta. It's mostly green, but a nice little plant. Sorry I don't have one to spare.

Cheers,

Joe

so you have a hirsuta to spare or don't?

hirsuta I do like is it the all the green form or the speckled form?

I don't. In fact, I am not sure if I have one myself anymore. I had both, but I had a lowland disaster a while back.

Cheers,

Joe

uh what about a straight up lowland maxima just like a pure one?

or a .....something... him I need to get rid of this huge plant.

Back