What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any alaskans looking for nepenthes?

G

I have waaay too many of these guys and want to clear some space so I can get a few different species of Nepenthes. I'd be willing to trade. I just don't want to risk shipping them in this cold.

Nep2.jpg

Nep1.jpg

Good looking plant! What species? I'm amazed you can cultivate "tropical pitcher plants" way up there! New avatar, I see. I think there might be a CP-loving grizzly that might be interested!

hey no real difference in cultivating Neps in Alaska or in Montana. no matter what you will be growing them indoors, and under lights for the most part. beautifully grown plant Bonnie, hope it finds a good home.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (rattler_mt @ Jan. 23 2005,9:34)]hey no real difference in cultivating Neps in Alaska or in Montana. no matter what you will be growing them indoors, and under lights for the most part. beautifully grown plant Bonnie, hope it finds a good home.
Only difference is in Alaska the reliance on artificial light is a bit heavier. We almost have 4 hours of daylight now! Yay!
smile_n_32.gif

Thanks for the compliments guys
smile.gif

Back