What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are you intreasted

<span style='color:red'>PLEASE READ</span>

To all interested:
I would view this thread with alot of caution. This is the 2nd time such a post has been made. The first just over one year ago. First offer thread

No offense Phil Trapper2 but I hope all has been well and this offer is legit. I can however only comment on what I see on these boards. This post strikes me as odd considering your post last January 2004. I would recommend to anyone agreeing to the terms, that shipping fees be sent after plants are received in good condition.

Tony

you sure have a good memory! holy cow!
I'll follow your advice :p

yes... it is curious as to why u would throw out such nice plants like that...
when u can prob ebay em and get alot more $$$
im also following Tonys advice
just to be on the safe side that is
Hellz

I shall also stay on the safe side. By the way, anyone get a response yet?
confused.gif

No reply here and I sent a pm about 3 minutes after the offer was posted.

If it proves to be the second time that the twerp has pulled this stunt, he should be soundly chastised.

this time he was actually gonna walk away with some cash

It looks a little fishy to me.
confused.gif

I am gonna follow your advice Tony. I also have recieved no reply. <<
__

I too will send postage after recivation of the plants.

As it's going on three days with no word from him, I think I will withdraw from this give-away.

I think with 4 pages of responces already, I'll go ahead and do what we did with the last post like this... Lock it down, untill he contacts one of a mod to open it back up... If any of you get a responce from him... Please let a mod know also.
Andrew

Well, Phil has responded to PM's, so I figgure that bad boy can be re-openned.

Back