What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spanish moss wanted.

Hello Folks! I am looking for live Spanish Moss. I have some T. Recurvata that I can trade for S. Moss. I have some babies and some other bigger that are attached to wood piece.

So if you are interrested just contact me. Thru PM, or e-mail.

Here is a picture of T. Recurvata:

TILLANDSIARECURVATA1.jpg

Thanks!!!

I forgot to say... I really want Spanish Moss, but as I have lots of T. Recurvata, if you want of them and do not have Spanish Moss, contact me as well, we can set a trade for other plants.

Offers are well recieved.
smile.gif

I can harvest spanish moss from my yard here in southern Louisisna. I would be happy to trade if still interested. This is my first post, please guide me through this.

I can harvest spanish moss from my yard here in southern Louisisna. I would be happy to trade if still interested. This is my first post, please guide me through this.

HMMM seems I hit add twice?? I guess I will learn soon enough....AHH the horror of newbism....

Hello CP3O! Thank you for your answer! And do not worry about Newbism, we all have gone thru that on and on
smile.gif

I will send yo ua private message.

Back