What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D. capensis 'Albino' and D. capensis (typical)

I have about 6 D. capensis 'Albino' plants that need new homes. I am just trying to trim my collection down as I am just now at this point in the winter, learning I have too many plants. I just want to send them off for shipping mostly, but if someone is in the same boat as far as having too many plants, I am welcoming Drosera and Sarracinia. As is the case with D. capensis (typical)...they are out of hand. I literally have over a hundred plants that need to find new homes. All of the plants I am offering are from my own seeds. The Drosera 'Albino' are good sized plants, but the typical are smaller because they do not have the needed space for continued growth. If you want to wait until it is warmer, that is fine by me as the plants are coming from just south of the mason dixon line. I'll take the first 6 posts for the D. 'Albino', and whoever wants the typicals...just keep the pms coming.

PMed ya. Oh and you don't have to anaswer the question about where you lived, I got it off you profile. Where is winchester in relation to Blacksburg Va?

Well, I have my albino claimed. Yay
smile_n_32.gif

got my albino too. We are up and running, Thanks Bob

Back