Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: More free nepenthes for beginners

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    good luck newbies..ive been growing plants for a littl eunder a year...am i stilla newbie though?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I currently have 12 kind of cps (I'm saying "kind" because I do not want to count how many capensis and binatas are actually in the large messy bushes they make in their pot.)
    Too bad.
    Do germinating seendlings acount as well?
    If the dragon is bigger than his treasure, it's not worth the effort.

My Growlist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I ran into this a bit last time I did this contest. If you have a few more then ten and consider your self new to this hobby, then go for it! I don't think I will have 100's to choose from. Remember, its all in the way you tell the story. Make it interesting, you may just win a nice nepenthes cutting. A few people on this list can atest to the number of plants on my cuttings bench. You may just walk away with a gem.

Steve
    Steve L
    "I'm Lucky enough to get paid to do this!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have less than 10 plants... Do I qualify Steve? [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img] Well, you also know my story since it all happened at FMG, that and I live abroad (darn it!). Beginners (I hate using this term, but...) out there, go for it! Definitely worth the effort for the plants Steve has on offer.

Amori

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think I have aleast 10 plants I have recieved from Steve. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img] Well maybe not 10 but you are a generous man!

I would post some pictures of them all grown up but I can't figure out how to post them on **********s web space so therefore I can't post them here. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/confused.gif[/img]

Glenn

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i HAD only a bunch of seedlings but my shipment from dangerous plants arrived today what a coincidence so now i have 7 full plants and seeds so i think thats less then 10

Let's positive thinking! seedjar's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think I have too many, but only after recieving a bunch of little plants and cuttings from PFT vets... Before last week I had 12, not counting some seed that's stratifying. I'll PM about it anyhow, for kicks.
    ~Joe
    o//~ Livin' like a bug ain't easy / My old clothes don't seem to fit me /
    I got little tiny bug feet / I don't really know what bugs eat /
    Don't want no one steppin' on me / Now I'm sympathizin' with fleas /
    Livin' like a bug ain't easy / Livin' like a bug ain't easy... o//~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am sorry I could not use the private message. I don't know why but is isn't letting me private message. I have less than 10 plants. I am very honest. I promise I will not sell the plant or i'ts clippings only trade or give away and this is a promise on the holy bible. I don't have any ecause my mom won't let me have any plants unless I use my own money because she thinks if I use my own money I will be better off and she thinks I'll do a lot better with my own money because it will nock some sense into me and I will water them and take care of them better if it is my money not hers. I want the plant because I need it very badly for Boy scouts merit badge that I am urging myself to get. The merit badge i want to get is on collecting and I wnat to collect some venus fly traps and nepenthes because those ones my Mom does not do. I want to be diffrent from my moms plant likings. I like carnivorus plants because they are cool and decompose the fly taking away all it's juices. The nepenthes plants are good because the bugs want to suck its nextar and then the bugs same as the venus fly trap get decomposed. and if i win I'm going to have to ask my mom if she will say yes to the plant. My mom does not get home almost until March. Sincerely,Nick PS if I don't win it will be ok. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast